Chatelain: Have to Know Both Bos to Know the Whole Story

Obligatory "Chatelain" in the title. Pretty good read:

Pelini may be more extreme — more volatile — than you or me, but the spectrum is the same.

But for much of his time at Nebraska, Pelini has shielded the public from his most likable scenes. Or, put another way, he has only let fans see him at times of high stress, when the spotlight magnifies his shortcomings.

By opening up when it matters least, he lets the public see more than the fire-breathing bully. And he maintains his sincerity. Win-win.

Walking down the tunnel cuddling a cat, as he noted, might not have been out of character. What's out of character is that Pelini let the world in on the joke. Nothing says self-confidence like self-deprecation. He opened the living room curtains and didn't care who was watching.

So is Bo the man who sneers at sideline reporters? Or the man who starred in a Harlem Shake video? Is he burdened by college football's most loyal fan base? Or is he thankful for it? Is he a hot-head? Or is he a mentor?

He's both. He's all. You can't accurately describe the man without covering the whole range.

OWH

BOLD PREDICTION:

NUpolo8 will come in here with some quick and seemingly innocuous subterfuge that does not in any way at all offer support to Bo Pelini, or even maintain a fair stance of neutrality.

Edit: sh#t i wasn't fast enough.

Hey! Didn't reply with any of that, kudos for you for jumping to that conclusion though!

BOLD PREDICTION:

NUpolo8 will come in here with some quick and seemingly innocuous subterfuge that does not in any way at all offer support to Bo Pelini, or even maintain a fair stance of neutrality.

Edit: sh#t i wasn't fast enough.

Hey! Didn't reply with any of that, kudos for you for jumping to that conclusion though!

I'm sure you're just kidding and that Landlord understands that.......right?

I like my Bo to wear a suit shirt. It says im formal, but here to party... SHAKE AND BAKE!

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

That just happened.

It's refreshing to see Dirk write something like this but, the minute any controversy hits he'll be stirring the turd again. Which is fine, you're always going to have a Dirk and you're always going to have a Sipple. No articles by either guy should be taken as gospel and the best thing to do is read what both guys have to say and form your own opinion.

It's refreshing to see Dirk write something like this but, the minute any controversy hits he'll be stirring the turd again. Which is fine, you're always going to have a Dirk and you're always going to have a Sipple. No articles by either guy should be taken as gospel and the best thing to do is read what both guys have to say and form your own opinion.

This.