Stars in the 2014 class

Who will be a star in the 2014 class?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Harrison is the answer and I think we have a good shot at keeping him but I passed on voting for him because of the uncertainty.

I think Farmer might be the best player but we won't hear nearly as much about him because you mainly hear about OLinemen when they screw up. I also think Walton will be really good but we have quite a few good, young LBs that he'll have trouble getting on the field for awhile.

I went with "Other" and am putting in a vote for Jariah Tolbert. If Harrison stays, Tolbert won't get as many chances. But I see him being a great Red Zone weapon - just throw it up there and let the 6-3 guy who can jump and aggressively goes after the ball to catch it with his hands go get it.

I voted Newell for selfish reasons that my mom knows his family quite well. I think with a couple years in the system this kid could be damn good. As an immediate impact player I would go with either Farmer or Mosley. The more I think about it every kid up there could be a big contributor for us in a couple years.