Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

My first episode was one from this season, and I was thinking, "Daenerys is smoking, I wonder what she looks like naked." I start watching the show and the FIRST EPISODE, BOOM! Best show ever, reading my m

This will sound weird to some...but she is hotter with clothes on.

Let me translate for you guys who don't speak TeacherCD. "Her boobs aren't big enough."

Well...not big enough AND not as well shaped as I would like.

I am kind of a boss when it comes to boobs

Now your sounding like EZ and recruiting...

My first episode was one from this season, and I was thinking, "Daenerys is smoking, I wonder what she looks like naked." I start watching the show and the FIRST EPISODE, BOOM! Best show ever, reading my m

This will sound weird to some...but she is hotter with clothes on.

Let me translate for you guys who don't speak TeacherCD. "Her boobs aren't big enough."

Well...not big enough AND not as well shaped as I would like.

I am kind of a boss when it comes to boobs

Now your sounding like EZ and recruiting...

Ha! Now I will get banned!

I have watched every episode at least twice and I have absolutely no recollection of Cersei ever being raped. I guess knowing what I know about their relationship, rape hardly seems possible. Plus I hate her, so there is that....

Actually this was bugging me so I looked it up, apparently I nodded off and missed some of that episode. Happens quite often..... wait until it's really late to watch (so my daughter isn't exposed to some the MA "stuff") and then drift in and out of consciousness, only thinking I saw the whole show.

Season 4 - Episode 5: "First of His Name"

What did you guys think of Sunday's episode?

A few thoughts:

• Holy cow, a lot is going on at The Eyrie! Some crazy plot twists with Lysa and Baelish. We learn they plotted/killed John Arryn and are now married.
  • Hodor is a badass.
  • Jon Snow is a bigger badass.

jonthroatstab.gif

They need more than ten episodes a season. Already more than half way through and it just started last month

Problem with that is they are already concerned about the show getting ahead of the book. The possibility of the show ending before the ending in the books is even written, is already being discussed. Unless you are talking about just drawing the episodes out more to be able create more episodes, in which case I agree as long as it doesn't affect the quality of the episodes by adding in too much pointless filler crap.

They need more than ten episodes a season. Already more than half way through and it just started last month

I just started 2 weeks ago. I have 26/35 episodes completed. :hmmph

I can top that. I started watching GoT about a month ago, I started watching episodes on Monday and was finished with Season 3 (Season 4 hadn't started yet) by the weekend.

Only having 10 episodes each season makes it so good. The old network idea of having 24-26 episodes per season leads to half of the episodes being average to bad. With 10 episodes of strong writing and trying to fit everything in, it leads to greatness nearly every episode.

I thought this last week's episode was good, as usual. It's filled in a lot of storylines and gave us answers to questions that we may have not known.

• Lysa is bat-sh*t crazy.
  • Bealish is accumulating quite a bit of territory and power, especially considering he came from nothing.
  • Bran taking over Hodor's body was great to see, especially the way he broke the neck of that guy
  • Great to see Jon Snow being reuinited with his dire wolf was awesome