Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Season 4 - Episode 6: "The Laws of Gods and Men"

gameofthrones14_98-1024x681.jpg

Tyrion steals the show! Will Bronn or Jaime fight for him? Who would they fight against? What a power-play by Tyrion, he really is forcing Tywin's hand.

gameofthrones14_96-1024x682.jpg

Daenerys is learning the pleasantries that accompany ruling. This plot seems to be moving slowly now. I think they are playing out the slave liberation angle. I want to see her join forces with Stark supporters or something like that. Let's get this part of the story moving along. Also, the new Daarhio sucks compared to the one in Season 3.

article-2625937-1DC3C72900000578-506_634

The Ramsay-Theon storyline is disturbing.

Man the 2nd half of last night's ep was insanely good

The bad:

-Dany. Good god her story arc is boring

-The Greyjoys. Tired of Theon's (Reek's?) whole existence

-Stannis. Could he be any duller of a character?

The good:

-Lord Varys. My God, he kills it in every appearance. Great acting, great writing, really cool character in a way that you wouldn't expect. Especially good this last episode.

-Davos. The only redeeming quality to Stannis's plot arc.

-Kingslayer - some really cool moments, some great acting with the shots of him reacting to how unfair the trial was, and of course the big decision to stick up for his brother by cutting his father a deal

-Oberyn - providing a bit of needed comic relief and a laid-back reprieve from the intense and serious politics going on with the Lannisters. Somehow he is the best judge, lol.

-Uh, Tyrion. Obviously his character started the trial his typical cynical, witted self, then shrank into defeat as it went on and became clear how the trial was set up by Tywin/Cersei and he would be found guilty. Then Shae showed up and completely shattered his whole world. The last 10 minutes of this ep might win Dinklage an Emmy.

Needed more:

Jon Snow

Littlefinger. MOAR LITTLEFINGER

Arya/Hound

Well I didn't see Prince Oberyn volunteering himself to be tyrion's champion. If things continue Little finger is gonna find himself with a large chunk of the north.

When Oberyn came into the show, I wondered how his character was fitting in. It looks like now we know, as he is volunteering to be Tyrion's champion.

The scene with Oberyn & Tyrion was classic. Dinklage did a phenomenal job reacting to Oberyn's story of meeting baby Tyrion. He didn't say anything, but his facial reactions were classic.