Who's Next?

I did the 247 class calculator. We are currently ranked #25. If Spielman commits, we should get to #21.

By comparison, if 5 star Mique Juarez were to commit instead, we would get to #17.

I don't know if this is helpful or not but Its 6:30AM and I'm hungover and nothing better to do.

Perhaps sleep it off?

I did the 247 class calculator. We are currently ranked #25. If Spielman commits, we should get to #21.

By comparison, if 5 star Mique Juarez were to commit instead, we would get to #17.

I don't know if this is helpful or not but Its 6:30AM and I'm hungover and nothing better to do.

Perhaps sleep it off?

Gross

Perhaps sleep it off?

I have twin 3 year olds. This is not an option.

Fant may be next. He specifically stated one of the top priorities for him was a school close to home so his family could see him play. He has been to NU 4x on unofficial visits. Riley's new offense needs TE's and uses them well. He also wanted a school that would have a good academic support staff. Nebraska is #1 at that. His whole family and him sat in Mike Riley's office this spring for a long conversation. Riley is personally recruiting him, he said that sticks out. At that time Iowa and Iowa State had not had their head coach personally recruiting him.

I think if it's not Nebraska it's Vanderbilt. A free education at that school is worth a ton even if he never plays a down of football in college. He also said it's still close enough for his family to see him some.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not terribly surprised. It's HCMR first year and it takes time to develop relationships with local kids. I also think our lack of success winning winning any league titles, getting blown out in relevant games, etc. doesn't help. I'm not sure Bo put in the time with the local high school coaches either. Could be wrong.

• Fire 1