Who's Next?

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Yup, a big jump all the way to #48 in the country.

I sense sarcasm but that's fine. That's almost 30 spots and being at #48 with a lot of the class left to fill isn't all that terrible. A lot of teams with 19 plus commits ahead of us.

Edited by spurs1990
  • Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I sense sarcasm but that's fine. That's almost 30 spots and being at #48 with a lot of the class left to fill isn't all that terrible. A lot of teams with 19 plus commits ahead of us.

It was loaded with sarcasm, but it is a big jump, I wasn't denying that. Just not exactly where we want to be. I'm predicting a Top 25 Class still.

Just now, ScottyIce said:

It was loaded with sarcasm, but it is a big jump, I wasn't denying that. Just not exactly where we want to be. I'm predicting a Top 25 Class still.

#48 isn't where we are going to be. It's telling of the direction of the class though. Up. 20-25 is definitely attainable and probably better than many thought we might be given the short turn around with the new early signing period.

11 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I think there's going to be a lot of smoke, but ultimately the coaches just don't have enough time to build relationships by the beginning of Feb. I still predict we'll end up with a recruiting class ranked 30-40. Next year will tell us a whole lot more about the coaches' ability to recruit.

This.  Covering a lot of ground and doing their best, but ultimately just trying to salvage a decent class.