Who's Next?

Going to go outside the lines on this and say:

:3DN:

JJB- He is playing with peoples heads. He wants the surprise factor.

Washington- He put a poll up on Twitter asking where people think he should go. Nebraska is winning 84%-16%... And I agree with the 84%

Taylor- Sounds like he has been in for awhile.

Tannor- Regardless of what happens with JJB he signs on which is a great late get for us.

Otito- Just a hunch that we add this guy.. 

Canty- His acceptance means Robinson's offer goes away.

OUT

Bell-Asu

Montgomery- Maryland

Palmer- NC State

Robinson- Miss State

Hunt- No idea where he ends up. 

*I am sure JJB was just waiting on a spot to open up at tOSU, and my gut and head say he goes to OSU.. but wanted to be different. 

• Plus1 1

34 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

Yeah, I was figuring Tannor or JJB. I don’t think I’ve heard Benning clarify his excitement being in regard to Tannor or not, my hopeful optimism is it’s not Tannor and we’re getting JJB or someone else too haha

Both Sharpe and Benning keep alluding to JBB. Supposedly the staff knew about Tannor before today.

Just now, caveman99 said:

Both Sharpe and Benning keep alluding to JBB. Supposedly the staff knew about Tannor before today.

Nice. Yeah, I kinda thought Sharp alluded to the news being about JJB by referencing him immediately following the Benning excitement and both saying something about this being bad radio. Been a good morning so far, keep it coming! GBR!