Who's Next?

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Is there anything out there that tells us any guys that are pretty high on Nebraska and we might have an idea of a few guys who could pull the trigger on us any day now? This 2019 cycle so far has seemed pretty slow without much news or hype yet. I remember last year leading up to the spring game there was a ton of hype about who was going to be coming to the game and there was a handful of guys we thought might pull the trigger. 

Just curious cause I havnt heard much hype about any particular players yet?

19 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Is there anything out there that tells us any guys that are pretty high on Nebraska and we might have an idea of a few guys who could pull the trigger on us any day now? This 2019 cycle so far has seemed pretty slow without much news or hype yet. I remember last year leading up to the spring game there was a ton of hype about who was going to be coming to the game and there was a handful of guys we thought might pull the trigger. 

Just curious cause I havnt heard much hype about any particular players yet?

I try to keep a pretty current list of the guys who I think have legitimate interest in Nebraska in the 2019 Recruiting thread.  I try to keep that updated and re-post it to each new page of the thread so you don't have to search for it too hard.  Here's the latest update.

• 2 weeks later...

33 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

What evidence do you have to support this?

This will be Newsome's 3rd trip on his own dime in last 60 days. Hasn't visited anywhere else and currently has no plans to. 

Robinson has family in Neb. This is his 2nd visit from Zona on his own dime in last 60 days. 

I agree on Newsome. I think he's N by May 1. Robinson has some big boys calling that might make him tougher. 

• Plus1 4
52 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

This will be Newsome's 3rd trip on his own dime in last 60 days. Hasn't visited anywhere else and currently has no plans to. 

Robinson has family in Neb. This is his 2nd visit from Zona on his own dime in last 60 days. 

I agree on Newsome. I think he's N by May 1. Robinson has some big boys calling that might make him tougher. 

When do we project Robinson? Tackle?