Who's Next?

18 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Not in this case, at all. 

I disagree. If we have been winning 10-11 games a year with a conference title every few years and a national title once a decade for the last 20 years. Pounding Iowa 9 out of 10 games. He wouldnt be talking to anyone but Nebraska right now.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I disagree. If we have been winning 10-11 games a year with a conference title every few years and a national title once a decade for the last 20 years. Pounding Iowa 9 out of 10 games. He wouldnt be talking to anyone but Nebraska right now.

Ok, and you would be wrong in this case.  Kid is a Iowa fan because his dad is.  He wears Iowa stuff all the time.  I'm not saying he is not going to choose Nebraska, but he would have always listened to Iowa.

• Plus1 1
Just now, In the Deed the Glory said:

Ok, and you would be wrong in this case.  Kid is a Iowa fan because his dad is.  He wears Iowa stuff all the time.  I'm not saying he is not going to choose Nebraska, but he would have always listened to Iowa.

Listened to and actually truly considered are 2 different things. People actually thought he might choose Iowa. 

Micah Parsons listened to Nebraska. He was never going to choose us.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Listened to and actually truly considered are 2 different things. People actually thought he might choose Iowa. 

Micah Parsons listened to Nebraska. He was never going to choose us.

Ok, dude.  You know more than everyone on this I guess.  He still might choose Iowa, it is incredibly close right now. 

P.S. if your criteria for choosing a school is what you go by, you'd better be worried about Wisconsin because that description is basically what they've done to us since we joined the B1G. (- the MNC of course)

1 hour ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Ok, dude.  You know more than everyone on this I guess.

Glad we see things the same way now. 

He might still choose Iowa. Because Nebraska has sucked.

What does Wisconsin have to do with anything? He is a local Nebraska kid. If he was a local Wisconsin kid that might make sense. 

Look around the country- when the local school is a powerhouse that dominates. When they come calling- the local kids go there. They dont go to the poor mans version at the neighboring state. 

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

What does Wisconsin have to do with anything? He is a local Nebraska kid. If he was a local Wisconsin kid that might make sense. 

Look around the country- when the local school is a powerhouse that dominates. When they come calling- the local kids go there. They dont go to the poor mans version at the neighboring state. 

Man you need to get off the keyboard you are not winning this one.

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Ronald Thompkins is from Georgia.  He has a Georgia offer.  He committed to Nebraska.

I would like to thank God and all the coaches who recruited me. But with that being said I'll be committing to Nebraska University Huskies intramural co-ed flag football league, if it exists and there's no maximum age limit and I don't have to be enrolled and a team will accept me. 360fx360f

• Plus1 1