Mavric    10,348

Emmanuel Olenga

this came on quickly, why do you think so?

Report was we had some guys lined up if Jones flips. Guessing that's why he got this offer.

Atbone95    1,189

I have an inkling to say McGruder but I think it's Sykes.

Sykes is announcing today.

Would a Sykes commitment to Wazzu confirm a McGruder commitment..? That'd be pretty neat.

Football Guy Bob    5,091

Would a Sykes commitment to Wazzu confirm a McGruder commitment..? That'd be pretty neat.
No, he could just be using Wazzu as a placeholder in case we don't take him.

Atbone95    1,189

No, he could just be using Wazzu as a placeholder in case we don't take him.

But he's already committed there...

And we know someone committed in Houston last night. So if it wasn't him, who?

Football Guy Bob    5,091

He's committed to Wazzu to hold a place in their class in case we don't allow him to commit here. That's what a placeholder is. Not sure if that's what exactly is going on here, just throwing out ideas.

Mavric    10,348

Is there a word on when or how?

Supposed to tweet it at the top of the hour.

Mavric    10,348

I would say it's a good chance. I think Sykes wants to be here and we told him he's #2 behind McGruder. But I haven't seen ANYTHING about McGruder so I'm not sure if we really have much of a shot or not.

Warrior10    1,930

Noah Fant..

Concur

Anyone know much about him?
Super athletic. Visited Wisky last year for our game, visited here a lot, saw a post where he had letters from Oregon/Purdue/Iowa St too. Has some offers for Football and Basketball. Mostly football though.

Warrior10    1,930

OK. So I flopped last time but...

Terry Wilson

Yup, we are his biggest offer. He has been here before. He's N.

If he really wants to visit again before commits I think we get him BRW. But I think we get Fant and possibly Domman/Kelly then too.

ScottyIce    1,928

From everything I read, he didn't say he HAD to visit before he commits. Just stated he wants to visit again and that he wants to have all of it done before senior year starts.

Warrior10    1,930

From everything I read, he didn't say he HAD to visit before he commits. Just stated he wants to visit again and that he wants to have all of it done before senior year starts.

Nice, thanks.

Mavric    10,348

Doesn't really seem like anyone is ready to commit right now. Could always be a surprise but it seems like most guys are doing some looking around and probably won't commit until the summer.

Either QB (O'Brien or Wilson) and Fant would seem to be the most likely candidates for now but all three said they aren't looking to commit until summer. Both QBs are set to visit here in the next month or so and Fant is visiting other places. I could see either QB commit on their visit.

Bball1091    131

Tomorrow

You don't think the coaches hit the trails on a Sunday? What is wrong with them...must not be working hard enough for those recruits (sarcasm)

ScottyIce    1,928

Tomorrow

You don't think the coaches hit the trails on a Sunday? What is wrong with them...must not be working hard enough for those recruits (sarcasm)

Hah, I find the comedy in the constant badgering about when are we gonna get a commit, when If you've read through the profiles on players, almost every guy we are hot and heavy for, has said they don't plan on committing until June-ish... Heck, O'Brien visits next weekend and I think he still wants to wait until June-July...

I guess he is probably the next possible commit since he has an offer and will be visiting next weekend...

Treand3    243

That would be nice but he said he wasn't planning to commit yet. Of course, if USC is out......

Indeed. Although in Matty's defense, Kid say one thing and do another all the time in recruiting. I'd be surprised if he does commit this weekend but it could expedite things, if he is ok with the university as a whole.

ScottyIce    1,928

That would be nice but he said he wasn't planning to commit yet. Of course, if USC is out......

Indeed. Although in Matty's defense, Kid say one thing and do another all the time in recruiting. I'd be surprised if he does commit this weekend but it could expedite things, if he is ok with the university as a whole.

16794719_s-300x242.jpg