Jackson Hannah fairly soon.

9 hours ago, Treand3 said:

Anderson

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

:yeah

tenor.gif?itemid=9806204

7 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

What do I win boys 

Since our next commit wasn't a QB ....... nothing?

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Since our next commit wasn't a QB ....... nothing?

You’re counting a JUCO OL and a grad transfers DT as commits? You crazy man, I like you, but you crazy!

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

You’re counting a JUCO OL and a grad transfers DT as commits? You crazy man, I like you, but you crazy!

why wouldnt juco recruits count? other than to feed your ego.

6 hours ago, desertshox said:

why wouldnt juco recruits count? other than to feed your ego.

Way over your head...

49 minutes ago, desertshox said:
3 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Way over your head...

gotcha, purely to stroke your ego.

Why so much hate toward Scotty when it was obvious he was kidding?  Try switching to decaf.

wasnt any hate towards him. i was clarifying that his answer was to stroke his ego. but if that is considered hate, then so be it.

1620 with some interesting comments on Robinson, Fair, and Newsom

1 minute ago, Ziebol the Red said:

1620 with some interesting comments on Robinson, Fair, and Newsom

So interesting you chose not to elaborate?

29 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

So interesting you chose not to elaborate?

I mean you can go listen. If you were capable to type that you are more than capable to go find it and listen.

24 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

I mean you can go listen. If you were capable to type that you are more than capable to go find it and listen.

Gametime or Sharp & Benning?

29 minutes ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

Gametime or Sharp & Benning?

I’ll tell you since I like you. Basically 4 names are expected to commit this week, Luke was one. Now Newsom, Robinson, and Fair are the other 3.

2 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

I’ll tell you since I like you. Basically 4 names are expected to commit this week, Luke was one. Now Newsom, Robinson, and Fair are the other 3.

downloadfile-1.gif.326034dc99102dc55bee2f5d5c71c156.gif

13 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

Thank you for your service.

24 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

I had heard/read there may be some fireworks leading up to FNL. 

Anderson or Hannah 

But with the recent string of commits it could be someone we’ve never heard of.

Rest of the summer will be very interesting on the recruiting front 

15 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

It is still probably Anderson, but with the way this week is going, it could be anyone.

You meant Anderson after Jackson Hannah, right?chuckleshuffle

18 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

Yes 

COUNT IT!!!

8 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

It’s been like 1/2 day without another commit- I’m bored 

No joke. Where is the momentum?

On 6/5/2018 at 1:13 PM, Ziebol the Red said:

They better hurry up if this is going to become true. 

2 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

They better hurry up if this is going to become true. 

Looks like he was sort of right about the high volume of commits...just possibly wrong about the names as of now.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:17 PM, Ziebol the Red said:

MediocreVastAmericanrobin-size_restricte

11 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

That's an intriguing one there.

Cameron Jefferies story

This is a kid i hope comes to NU to see how his story turns out.  If not, i hope i remember his name to follow it where ever he goes.

I would be real happy about Henrich or Mullen. I think Mullen is probably pretty realistic to be the next. Henrich I think someone else will commit before him. 

Then again, so far is Frost recruiting kids seem to commit out of the blue and its not the ones people are watching. Ninja Recruiting.

10 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Do you know something?

I don't know if he is next but we are in good shape with him. He really likes Barret Ruud as a position coach and has a great relationship with him. Also, I would say our chances are better with getting Henrich than Hickman so we very much need this kid to be N. The key player here is Iowa, they are up there with us and Wisconsin may be too after his visit. Henrich has the connection to Iowa but I believe he has a better relationship with the Nebraska coaches, might be my rose colored glasses but this is what I have gathered from reading this situation. 

25 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I don't know if he is next but we are in good shape with him. He really likes Barret Ruud as a position coach and has a great relationship with him. Also, I would say our chances are better with getting Henrich than Hickman so we very much need this kid to be N. The key player here is Iowa, they are up there with us and Wisconsin may be too after his visit. Henrich has the connection to Iowa but I believe he has a better relationship with the Nebraska coaches, might be my rose colored glasses but this is what I have gathered from reading this situation. 

Think the only thing keeping Iowa in the mix is the family connection at this point tbh.  They’ve been actively recruiting him for two years now and still can’t hold us off.

Coukd be way off.  But this is how it seems to be playing out imo.

1 hour ago, ADS said:

Think the only thing keeping Iowa in the mix is the family connection at this point tbh.  They’ve been actively recruiting him for two years now and still can’t hold us off.

Coukd be way off.  But this is how it seems to be playing out imo.

Honestly the only reason Iowa had any appeal what so ever lately is because we have sucked. With a top tier- nationally respected coach here now to take over and turn things around. Plus once we start winning games again. Iowa will go back to resuming their old position- Jealous little brother who just cant keep up. 

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Honestly the only reason Iowa had any appeal what so ever lately is because we have sucked. With a top tier- nationally respected coach here now to take over and turn things around. Plus once we start winning games again. Iowa will go back to resuming their old position- Jealous little brother who just cant keep up. 

I do think that once we get to winning games we will not have trouble beating Iowa for recruits, and in a lot of instances we will not be after the same type of player.  Once Frost has his guys in place I think we will win much more ofter than not on Black Friday.  I dont think it will effect Iowa too much as a program though bc they have a recruiting formula that they stick too and it has been pretty solid blueprint as of late.  They target guys they can develop as football players and in the weightroom. 

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

I am going to say Matthew Anderson this friday. 

The guy who said Mullen- anything credible or just a random guess?

Mostly random 

On 6/18/2018 at 2:26 PM, Huskers93-97 said:

Not in this case, at all.