Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Any idea if he played or contributed last year?

R-JUNIOR (2017)
• Started all 13 games as a safety
• Fourth on the team with 68 tackles, which includes 41 unassisted and two for loss
• Added three interceptions and three pass break-ups
• FIU (8/31): Picked off a pass and added five stops
• Memphis (9/30): Recorded five tackles, including two unassisted
• at Cincinnati (10/7): Amassed four unassisted tackles
• ECU (10/14): Returned an interception for a 50-yard touchdown and tallied three tackles
• at Navy (10/21): Had four tackles, including three unassisted
• Austin Peay (10/28): Notched four tackles
• at SMU (11/4): Totaled eight tackles, including one for loss, and had one forced fumble
• UConn (11/11): Registered five tackles and one break-up
• at Temple (11/18): Had five tackles, including three solo
• South Florida (11/24): Collected seven tackles
• Memphis (12/2): Sealed the victory with an interception in double overtime of The American Championship...Also recorded eight tackles and a break-up
• vs. Auburn (1/1): Recovered a fumble and returned it 36 yards, adding seven tackles and a pass break-up in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TwitterAcronymExperty said:

R-JUNIOR (2017)
• Started all 13 games as a safety
• Fourth on the team with 68 tackles, which includes 41 unassisted and two for loss
• Added three interceptions and three pass break-ups
• FIU (8/31): Picked off a pass and added five stops
• Memphis (9/30): Recorded five tackles, including two unassisted
• at Cincinnati (10/7): Amassed four unassisted tackles
• ECU (10/14): Returned an interception for a 50-yard touchdown and tallied three tackles
• at Navy (10/21): Had four tackles, including three unassisted
• Austin Peay (10/28): Notched four tackles
• at SMU (11/4): Totaled eight tackles, including one for loss, and had one forced fumble
• UConn (11/11): Registered five tackles and one break-up
• at Temple (11/18): Had five tackles, including three solo
• South Florida (11/24): Collected seven tackles
• Memphis (12/2): Sealed the victory with an interception in double overtime of The American Championship...Also recorded eight tackles and a break-up
• vs. Auburn (1/1): Recovered a fumble and returned it 36 yards, adding seven tackles and a pass break-up in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
 

TLDR.

 

I take all that as a yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TwitterAcronymExperty said:

R-JUNIOR (2017)
• Started all 13 games as a safety
• Fourth on the team with 68 tackles, which includes 41 unassisted and two for loss
• Added three interceptions and three pass break-ups
• FIU (8/31): Picked off a pass and added five stops
• Memphis (9/30): Recorded five tackles, including two unassisted
• at Cincinnati (10/7): Amassed four unassisted tackles
• ECU (10/14): Returned an interception for a 50-yard touchdown and tallied three tackles
• at Navy (10/21): Had four tackles, including three unassisted
• Austin Peay (10/28): Notched four tackles
• at SMU (11/4): Totaled eight tackles, including one for loss, and had one forced fumble
• UConn (11/11): Registered five tackles and one break-up
• at Temple (11/18): Had five tackles, including three solo
• South Florida (11/24): Collected seven tackles
• Memphis (12/2): Sealed the victory with an interception in double overtime of The American Championship...Also recorded eight tackles and a break-up
• vs. Auburn (1/1): Recovered a fumble and returned it 36 yards, adding seven tackles and a pass break-up in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
 

tumblr_ozd6r6LR5e1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I missing something or is there some real indication he plans to play somewhere other than UCF in 2018?

 

All I get from the original post is he graduated after his fourth year at UCF, the same Freedom, Farmer, Foster, Gifford, Newell, Wilbon, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Am I missing something or is there some real indication he plans to play somewhere other than UCF in 2018?

 

All I get from the original post is he graduated after his fourth year at UCF, the same Freedom, Farmer, Foster, Gifford, Newell, Wilbon, etc. 

Sounds like he is for sure coming in as a graduate transfer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zacharias said:

Sounds like he is for sure coming in as a graduate transfer. 

According to? Sorry not doubting you personally, just haven't seen this anywhere else.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Zacharias said:

Sounds like he is for sure coming in as a graduate transfer. 

 

Man, this is set up for you to get a nice Rep around here ... or flame out quickly.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

According to? Sorry not doubting you personally, just haven't seen this anywhere else.  

Someone who I don’t want to get into trouble. Sorry. But, they said it came from coach Held.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zacharias said:

Someone who I don’t want to get into trouble. Sorry. But, they said it came from coach Held.

 

FYI, I'm not doubting you either.  Simply put ... in my 10+ years of being on the board (was a non-member for 2-3 years) ... there are plenty of folks who post with a small sampling of posts and low rep points ... that make various statements.  I'm going to be very excited if this pans out.  I'm pulling for you Zacharias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m pretty skeptical hippo on this one tbh.  Usually there’s smoke before an announcement and this is the first it has been brought up.  Also, if one is pursuing the grad transfer route you normally don’t wait until fall camp is about to start to announce/join a team.

 

I’ll be pumped if it is true though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About a the 1:34 minute mark "Failure to Launch" ... perfect!  Is this Zacharias heading down the ramp?  I hope not ... but it makes me laugh every time.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Zacharias said:

Someone who I don’t want to get into trouble. Sorry. But, they said it came from coach Held.

If true, I understand. Guess we'll see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

If true, I understand. Guess we'll see. 

 

We just need to see Coach Held give us that "pointing finger" sign.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zacharias said:

Someone who I don’t want to get into trouble. Sorry. But, they said it came from coach Held.

Tip of the cap. Good call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

ALL THE PLUS ONES!

We’ll save some for you when you get that Henrich prediction right, fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ADS said:

We’ll save some for you when you get that Henrich prediction right, fella.

One day ADS.....one day. I'll stick with Smothers for now. Though it's hard to predict cause this staff is pretty ninja like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Ha ha ha... that's going to piss some UCF fans off

Yeah, all twelve will be furious!  HA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done new guy.  Don't think they bring in a srgrad transfer to sit the bench.  That secondary room is on notice.  Compete or stand and watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Well done new guy.  Don't think they bring in a srgrad transfer to sit the bench.  That secondary room is on notice.  Compete or stand and watch. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zacharias said:

Hmm wonder how Callahan found out.

02BEC062-8B62-4BCF-A060-54D00CB22D01.png

 

Zacharias,

 

How did Callahan find out?  He's probably following you dude!

 

It's not too often that a person comes on this board with less then 10 posts and pulls this off.

 

All praise King Zacharias!!

 

A big WELCOME to the board.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zacharias said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But someone close to the program sent me this last night. Maybe graduate transfer?

 

CED80984-8560-4DAF-88BA-25A932F01ED3.png

 

Just put a +1 on all these posts!!  Now this is some insider information!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ADS said:

Yeah, all twelve will be furious!  HA

They are up to 15 now, being "National Champs" and all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

They are up to 15 now, being "National Champs" and all. 

 

Hmmm, why you mocking Coach Frost's accomplishments?!!  

 

I'm a UCF fan.  I just can't go with you on this one Stumpy1.  What they did was very cool.  Very special.

 

I know it's a fun little jab ... but still.  I only wish we had half the team and year they had.  I guess we did win four (4) games ... almost half.  Thank God for cupcakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigRedN said:

 

Hmmm, why you mocking Coach Frost's accomplishments?!!  

 

I'm a UCF fan.  I just can't go with you on this one Stumpy1.  What they did was very cool.  Very special.

 

I know it's a fun little jab ... but still.  I only wish we had half the team and year they had.  I guess we did win four (4) games ... almost half.  Thank God for cupcakes.

A5Evp.gif.b0094533874f864105173120bb81a9c5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zacharias said:

Someone who I don’t want to get into trouble. Sorry. But, they said it came from coach Held.

Too much info, don’t give any sources at all. Welcome to the board Coach Frost. You’re the second coming of Hedley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×