Mavric    9,148

I just about changed my Wilson prediction a couple days ago.

Now that he's on board, I'll say Fant here in a couple weeks (after his Vandy visit).

Decked    658

I'm not very confident about Farniok becoming a husker for whatever reason. I'll take Fant.

Warrior10    1,783

With BRW starting tomorrow it's a good time to revisit this thread. Seem to be a few triggers that might be pulled this weekend but I'll go with Stille first. I think the coaches push him, although he doesn't need it, to start the weekend off right.

Simmons, Pope and Dismuke could follow suit.

StPaulHusker    4,544

With BRW starting tomorrow it's a good time to revisit this thread. Seem to be a few triggers that might be pulled this weekend but I'll go with Stille first. I think the coaches push him, although he doesn't need it, to start the weekend off right.

0-4

Warrior10    1,783

0-4
Stille: Was under impression he would be at first BRW, but he's coming this weekend and would be very surprised if didn't commit.

Simmons: Wanted to commit but we told him to visit the other schools first then be done.

Pope: Whole bunch of offers came between my prediction and him being here this weekend.

Dismuke: Was coming to BRW we I guessed him. However didnt make it, but decommitted and is coming to our sattilite camp in Cally next week...committing there isn't it out of the question.

So while I missed on the weekend I'm still confident I will be right on 3 outta 4... (pope won't leave the south imo.)

Mavric    9,148

Still and/or Alexander this weekend

Think mom's have Alexander the green light? Or just think he'll do it then convince her?

I still think she wants him closer to home. I get the impression that she's relented for now but it will be a long time to February.

sho    91

Alexander could commit and have his coach go back and talk to mom about the place

Aren't we the first stop on a 5 school trip? I don't think he'll commit while here. I think he'll visit all the schools then commit. I'd expect him to be officially a commit by end of June.

Warrior10    1,783

Alexander could commit and have his coach go back and talk to mom about the place

Aren't we the first stop on a 5 school trip? I don't think he'll commit while here. I think he'll visit all the schools then commit. I'd expect him to be officially a commit by end of June.

Mav just posted in his thread that it no longer looks like he'll be making those other stops. At least for now.

sho    91

Mav just posted in his thread that it no longer looks like he'll be making those other stops. At least for now.

Saw that after I posted this. Interesting. I know his Mom is big on him making sure he explores all options before locking in on Nebraska. She doesn't want him regretting his choice like his brother did.

Warrior10    1,783

0-4
2/4 now.

Norhusker    71

Now that Alexander has committed who do you think will be next? Possibly Boe Wilson ? Haven't heard much about him lately , but the crystal ball predictions favor us heavily. Also, when will Jack Stoll make a decision? I would love for us to get him.

Norhusker    71

Simmons maybe, he's supposedly deciding at the end of this month.

I think your right. Decommitted from the U around the same time he made his visit here. Mavric also just posted his "GBR" tweet from yesterday. Not concrete evidence I know, but very encouraging. Good crystal ball predictions as well. My bet he is the next guy N or very close to it.

Mavric    9,148

Domann and/or Stoll, depending on who announces first - both of them this week.

Weren't they both gonna be Friday?

Stoll was just "later this week" as far as I know.

After the recent commits, who's the next guess on a commit?

I think it might be pretty slow around recruiting now that a dead period has started. I'd say things won't heat up again until the seasons starts.

Warrior10    1,783

After the recent commits, who's the next guess on a commit?

I think it might be pretty slow around recruiting now that a dead period has started. I'd say things won't heat up again until the seasons starts.

Boe Wilson

Mavric    9,148

Probably Boe Wilson (announcing Thursday) followed closely by DiCaprio Bootle (visiting Wednesday through Saturday).

Mavric    9,148

I'm still a little worried going against the home school (Minnesota) but there is a flood of Crystal Ball predictions for JD Spielman for the Huskers so I think we get him on Saturday.

I'm still a little worried going against the home school (Minnesota) but there is a flood of Crystal Ball predictions for JD Spielman for the Huskers so I think we get him on Saturday.

Agreed. Nebraska seems to be in a good spot for him.