SIGNED (2015) PF Michael Jacobson

• 1 month later...

If you are a big Husker Hoops fan...this is the stuff that has to start worrying you just a bit.

Why, because he has not be evaluated yet.

He has not been "evaluated" by the dorks at rivals...he has been evaluated by hundreds of D1 college head/asst coaches, numerous times yet has not much in the way of offers. Plus, he plays the same spot as Morrow...which might mean Coach Miles doesn't have a great feeling about Morrow who I think just participated in the top 100 camp AND plays for one of if not the premier high school program in the country, which will just mean even great competition.

If you are a big Husker Hoops fan...this is the stuff that has to start worrying you just a bit.

He has not been "evaluated" by the dorks at rivals...he has been evaluated by hundreds of D1 college head/asst coaches, numerous times yet has not much in the way of offers. Plus, he plays the same spot as Morrow...which might mean Coach Miles doesn't have a great feeling about Morrow who I think just participated in the top 100 camp AND plays for one of if not the premier high school program in the country, which will just mean even great competition.

This kid plays the same competition. In fact, his team beat Morrow's team this year. Also, PF is a position we are very thin at after this year. These 2 players are very different, as Jacobson is bigger and Marrow is more athletic. I like this kid. I think he will be a beast after a couple of years in the weight room.

This kid plays the same competition. In fact, his team beat Morrow's team this year. Also, PF is a position we are very thin at after this year. These 2 players are very different, as Jacobson is bigger and Marrow is more athletic. I like this kid. I think he will be a beast after a couple of years in the weight room.

I hope for Husker Hoops that you are right...

I hope for Husker Hoops that you are right...

I hope to think that this is a replacement for Pinder who went Juco and Illikainen who is going to prep school. Both might be looking to get more exposure.

I really liked this guys film. The only thing I saw that he needs to work ALOT on is he needs to own the paint. When he goes up with the ball he needs to go up with authority, or he will not survive inside the paint in the B1G. He has a really nice looking Jump shot and sees the court really well. Lots of upside and can be taught what he needs to wok on.

I really liked this guys film. The only thing I saw that he needs to work ALOT on is he needs to own the paint. When he goes up with the ball he needs to go up with authority, or he will not survive inside the paint in the B1G. He has a really nice looking Jump shot and sees the court really well. Lots of upside and can be taught what he needs to wok on.

I agree, but weight room should help the inside game.