SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

I can understand if he looks else where but I hope he decides to stay. He is the type of talent we need here and could honestly start from day 1.

he can start at plenty universities from day one and we will look elsewhere. Whoever made that decision isn't very smart at all

I can understand if he looks else where but I hope he decides to stay. He is the type of talent we need here and could honestly start from day 1.

he can start at plenty universities from day one and we will look elsewhere. Whoever made that decision isn't very smart at all

We all understand why you are upset, and you DEFINITELY have every right to be. We all agree your son is very talented and can play pretty much anywhere. We also think whoever the new coach is, will have that same interest in your son. All we as fans can HOPE is that you and your son at least give the new coaching staff a chance to continue recruiting your son to NEBRASKA. Thanks Monique.

• Fire 1

We all understand why you are upset, and you DEFINITELY have every right to be. We all agree your son is very talented and can play pretty much anywhere. We also think whoever the new coach is, will have that same interest in your son. All we as fans can HOPE is that you and your son at least give the new coaching staff a chance to continue recruiting your son to NEBRASKA. Thanks Monique.

ur welcome but iam not upset. The new coach didn't recruit my son so he may not feel the same way Coach Fisher and Bo did. He might have his own WR picks.I just felt that Nebraska was where God sent us. The coaching staff was so generous to us.

ur welcome but iam not upset. The new coach didn't recruit my son so he may not feel the same way Coach Fisher and Bo did. He might have his own WR picks.I just felt that Nebraska was where God sent us. The coaching staff was so generous to us.

I for one hope the soon to be coaching staff is as generous if not more! Hopefully Coach Fisher is still a part of it!

Monique, that's how Nebraska is, no matter who the head coach is going to be. There's something to be said for those old fashioned, Midwestern values up here - and those values will taken into just as much consideration as coaching ability with this new hire. I have complete confidence that whoever takes over will be just as generous and accommodating to you and your family, especially your son, and be a role model to your son the way a coach should be. It also extends past the staff - that's the culture of the entire state. I'm originally from Colorado, and moved to Nebraska, and it still surprises me how genuinely kind people are up here. The fans and everyone surrounding the university would take very good care of Stanley, rest assured. At least give the new coach a chance - the stories are that he will be introduced in the next couple of days (God willing). And if Stanley and yourself aren't happy with the decision, or don't get that same feeling, well by all means you two need to do what's best for Stanley, and everyone here understands that.

That said, I think we're all dying to see Stanley making some plays in that Cornhusker red ;) GBR!