My annoying list:

- Long cashier line (like Walmart). BTW, I never used self-serve route.

- Motel outrageous cost. I remember Motel 6 boosted $6.99 a day. Not any more !

- Gas pump roller coaster price. For example, minor category 1 hurricane jumped to 50 cents, immediately.

- Drivers when texting or cellphone users.

- Loud straight-thru mufflers, mostly pickups. (on purpose)

- Hidden fee bills

- Rude customer service, police ego, dealing with health insurance people and government bureaucracy, etc

- Politicians, lawyers (mostly), hackers

- Crying children and yik-yak cellphone users in public places like movie theater, restaurants, library or airline trip

- People not cleaning up their dog's poop

Stay tuned .........

People who take 10 minutes to tell me something that could've been said in 20 seconds.

Contractors who start a job, then find something better to do and put you on "hold" while they work the other job.

The grubs that seem to have taken over my lawn.

Pop-up ads and malware.

My family would say my list is way too long. Here are a few that they laugh at because they drive me crazy:

- When the kids set the table and give me a small salad fork instead of a larger regular fork.

- When someone opens up a package of dip or sour creme and leave the clear plastic safety packaging partially attached. Take it off and throw the dang thing away.

- When someone eats an apple and they peal off the little sticky label and instead of throwing it away, they leave it stuck to the kitchen counter so someone else can throw it away.

- When someone peals and orange and doesn't throw the peals away.

- Mean people. They suck.

- Parents who ruin good kids activities because they think their little Johnny or Jane is the perfect little child and the best athlete on the team so their kid should be playing 100% of the time and they sit in the stands and talk about how all the other kids suck at playing.

- Nancy Grace.....nuf said.

That's just a few from a very long list.

The only one I can ever think of is when people start walking in a direction that they aren't looking, or they are walking in front of you and then just stop.

As you can imagine, I get all kinds of annoyed in the crowds outside of Memorial Stadium.

Slow drivers that stay in the fast lane(s).

People who incorrectly use the words seen/saw. "I seen Mike at the store." instead of "I saw Mike at the store."

Another one I've noticed the last year is the usage of the words fewer/less.

Incorrect Example: There are less gallons in a 50 gallon tank than in a 100 gallon tank.

Correct Example: There are fewer gallons in a 50 gallon tank than in a 100 gallon tank.

Rant over.

Slow drivers that stay in the fast lane(s).

People who incorrectly use the words seen/saw. "I seen Mike at the store." instead of "I saw Mike at the store."

Another one I've noticed the last year is the usage of the words fewer/less.

Incorrect Example: There are less gallons in a 50 gallon tank than in a 100 gallon tank.

Correct Example: There are fewer gallons in a 50 gallon tank than in a 100 gallon tank.

Rant over.

Ha ha! And here I thought I was the only one who noticed, or cared about, usage of fewer/less. For me "fewer" is used for discrete quantities: "There are fewer gallons in a 50 gallon tank than in a 100 gallon tank." But the word "less" is used for continuous quantities: "There is less water in a 50 gallon tank than in a 100 gallon tank." :lol:

• Fire 1

I was going to say people that draw attention to themselves in public for no other reason than to draw attention to themselves: Cell phone talkers, cursing in public, crazy clothing - but that's probably not a pet peeve. Lots of people find that annoying, to me a pet peeve is something small that could easily be ignored that for some reason bothers me a lot.

- People that take forever to make turns

- People that walk slower than me in confined spaces - and I'm not a fast walker

- When I plug something in and the prongs don't allign correctly with the outlet

- When people take five minutes to say something that could have been said in 30 seconds.

- Anyone texting me