- drooling and slobbering dogs like boxers, bulldogs, mastiffs, etc. ... grab the towel !

What makes it better is the day she done it, my son comes in and tells me that she pooped in the yard. I go out and asked her and she tells me " yep, over there ". I look over and my bulldog is eating it.

BTW, bulldogs are stupid and dumb as a rock. 77 out of 79 Intelligence ratings. I thought my wife's wiener dog is stupid as hell (untrainable too) but according to intelligence listings, average working/obedience (49 out of 79).

My 8yr old that comes running into the house to piss and gets it everywhere except the toilet because he is in a hurry to get back to what he was doing.

I told him to just pee in the yard from now on if he is going to continue to make a mess if he is in that big of a hurry. Needless to say, my 4yr old daughter is peeing and pooping in the yard cause that is what brother told her I said to do if she doesn't want to go inside.

That's funny right there...

What makes it better is the day she done it, my son comes in and tells me that she pooped in the yard. I go out and asked her and she tells me " yep, over there ". I look over and my bulldog is eating it.

My kids never cease to amaze me and my dog is dumber then a box of hammers

Not saying this is you but one of my peeves.....dog owners who let their dogs lick them on the face and get butthurt if I won't let the dog lick me.

• 1 year later...

• 3 weeks later...

People who stand in the aisle of the airplane immediately after it comes to a stop.

Small women who can't get their entirely too large carry on in the overhead bin.

People who back out of the parking space in front of you, then stop.

Drivers who pass you on the right to get to the stoplight 4 seconds before you.

Ohio State fans.

Norte Dame fans.

Donald Trump.

• 2 years later...

This is very small, and I didn't know it was a pet peeve until I got my current job.

When my boss uses parenthesis she leaves a space after the first one, e.g.:

I like red meat ( for example beef) but I like fish more.

So every time she edits one of my presentations/documents I have go back and fix it.

• People who take up too much room at yoga.
  • People who try to board an airplane earlier than their row/section is called.
  • People who try to sneak a "carry on" piece into the overhead, when it doesn't fit the just sit down and act like it's not theirs.
  • People who are not regular travellers getting into the TSA precheck line and asking lots of questions.
  • People that "sniff"  "sniff" - get a frickin' tissue.
  • People who look at their phone during dinner.

People who stop in doorways.  People who stop in the middle of the hallway or sidewalk where everyone else is walking, instead of stepping aside.  I'll often run into them on purpose and say "Oh, you stopped right in the middle!"  TAKE THE HINT!

Family members of patients who try to make it about them, instead of the patient.  

Drivers who turn and merge into the wrong lane.  If it's a two lane road, we should both be able to turn onto it.  Traffic would flow so much better if people did this. 

Drivers who don't check their blind spots, don't use blinkers, just bad driving in general.  

Fat people who diet for a week and suddenly know everything about dieting and exercise. 

Trump supporters. hahaha

• Plus1 1