my boss who thinks she needs to wake up and go to work. I hate it when she does that.

When my boss says no one is allowed more than 2 consecutive weeks of vacation. Yet every year her and one of her biggest kiss asses at work take 4 consecutive weeks of vacation.

Insurance agents that are suppose to take courses on how annuity products work. Yet have no clue about any of it.

Police officers that pull over others for talking on their phone, yet do it themselves. Then give a bs answer of well were trained professionals.

Calling into a business for help/support. The other line is answered by someone in India that can barely speak or understand English.

People coming from other countries that talk about how great their country is. Then how America should adapt and conform to how their old country was. If it was so great move back. Now I'm not racist or feel people shouldn't be proud of who they are where they came from. But don't move some where for a better life, then put it down based on where you just left.

People that replace the number zero with the letter o when giving a value, phone number

Parents that refuse to discipline their child as they see it being cruel. Yet bitch, moan and complain on facebook about how their child won't listen to them.

People who worship Fox News and regurgitate it.

Slow drivers that stay in the fast lane(s).

Probably my #1 pet peeve.

- Politicians, lawyers (mostly), hackers

I hate people who constantly bash on lawyers ... until they need one.

I'm hesitant to pose this question since a couple others seem to strongly agree but I don't get it. So, instead of saying two thousand fourteen, I should say twenty fourteen? Is that what you're saying?

Wouldn't the year two thousand fourteen be more technically correct? I'm not tapping into any level of angst over saying it either way.

who the hell do you think you are?

first, yes it makes sense that from 2000-2009 your had to say "two thousand and", but now that we are in the double digits it sounds so much better to say "twenty-fourteen". again, you would not say, "nebraska won their last football championship in one thousand nine hundred ninety-seven."

The worst for me is when people chew with their mouths open. It drives me insane. I have lots of them but that is the one that will make me say things that I shouldn't lol.

OMG....when I was first married, my wife would go get something to eat in the evening and then want to sit right by me and snuggle while she ate it. So...I'm trying to watch something on TV and have to hear this crunching right in my ear. Thank GOD she finally got the message that drove me nuts.

The worst for me is when people chew with their mouths open. It drives me insane. I have lots of them but that is the one that will make me say things that I shouldn't lol.

OMG....when I was first married, my wife would go get something to eat in the evening and then want to sit right by me and snuggle while she ate it. So...I'm trying to watch something on TV and have to hear this crunching right in my ear. Thank GOD she finally got the message that drove me nuts.

If your wife is going to sit by you while you are watching TV, her mouth should be full of something else. Hey-oh!!!

I'm hesitant to pose this question since a couple others seem to strongly agree but I don't get it. So, instead of saying two thousand fourteen, I should say twenty fourteen? Is that what you're saying?

Wouldn't the year two thousand fourteen be more technically correct? I'm not tapping into any level of angst over saying it either way.

who the hell do you think you are?

first, yes it makes sense that from 2000-2009 your had to say "two thousand and", but now that we are in the double digits it sounds so much better to say "twenty-fourteen". again, you would not say, "nebraska won their last football championship in one thousand nine hundred ninety-seven."

Oh yeah chuckleshuffle I could and I WILL say that; Nebraska won their last football championship in the year one thousand nine hundred ninety-seven.

Whatcha gonna do about it? :P

Reading the last few posts I realize I have another pet peeve - yearists.

I will say the year however I goddamned want to say the year. I will not be bullied into two thousand fourteen or twenty fourteen or any other combination thereof.

Also, apostrophists.

• Fire 3