Stop dissing Lebron James

I honestly dont have much of an opinion. All I know is I never see or hear of the guy causing any serious problems or ruckusing up sh#t on twitter and things. So could someone subjectively explain to me the reason for all the hate?

Like I said, I'm not defending or offending. I really dont understand.

• Fire 1

No opinion on him, but to be good in sports you have to have a solid level of cocky. Just works that way.

Tim Duncan, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitski, Steve Nash, Joe Montana, Rex Burkhead, Andy Roddick, Andre Johnson, Evander Holyfield, Larry Fitzgerald, Roy Polamalu, Calvin Johnson, Roger Federer, Grant Hill and many others disagree.

Ok. The decision. I've heard a lot about that. But didnt he also donate a lot of what came from that to a charity or somethin? So i've gone to the "no opinion" center on that as well.

He didn't donate anything - ESPN did, but let's not act like even if it was his idea that he's any kind of saint.

No opinion on him, but to be good in sports you have to have a solid level of cocky. Just works that way.

Tim Duncan, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitski, Steve Nash, Joe Montana, Rex Burkhead, Andy Roddick, Andre Johnson, Evander Holyfield, Larry Fitzgerald, Roy Polamalu, Calvin Johnson, Roger Federer, Grant Hill and many others disagree.

Ok. The decision. I've heard a lot about that. But didnt he also donate a lot of what came from that to a charity or somethin? So i've gone to the "no opinion" center on that as well.

He didn't donate anything - ESPN did, but let's not act like even if it was his idea that he's any kind of saint.

OK. I was unaware of the exact circumstances

But again, arent there worse people deserving of all that hate? I guess I still dont see what justifies is. But like I said, I dont know much about it because I dont watch much of the NBA till late playoff time. And over the past few years, I guess I just dont see what he does on and off the court on a day to day basis that should draw such negative attention from random folks. Which is why I'm asking what I missed to be explained.

But again, arent there worse people deserving of all that hate? I guess I still dont see what justifies is. But like I said, I dont know much about it because I dont watch much of the NBA till late playoff time. And over the past few years, I guess I just dont see what he does on and off the court on a day to day basis that should draw such negative attention from random folks. Which is why I'm asking what I missed to be explained.

Of course there are - that's true of everybody and everything.

Personally, I don't hate the guy, but I don't really like him either, and being a fan of Kobe Bryant since he joined the league my bias would make me very happy to see Lebron not be able to do better than the two championships.

I respect his talent and ability and think he is the most complete player the game has ever seen as far as skillset but will never be the greatest player ever. He still has a tendency to miss free throws in clutch situations - not that that is the reason why, but it's representative.

It's nice of you all to stand up for poor Bron Bron. Fact is, when you have his size, his athletic ability, and his money.......why would you give two sh#ts what any sorry ass sap has to say about you. Dude is living the life playing a basketball game and getting paid millions of dollars to do it. Jealousy is an ugly thing folks. I'm sure he doesn't care too much what people have to say about him, especially people who aren't nearly as successful, or don't know him on a personal level, so if I was you I wouldn't get too worked up over it on his behalf.