Recruiting Notes

2016 Big Ten basketball recruiting: a look at offers and commits across the conference

By Grant Whittington on May 7, 2015, 1:44pm

Ohio State and Michigan are early leaders in the 2016 class, while Indiana has extended the most offers thus far.

LINK

The article has a nice graphic comparing recruiting efforts in the B1G.

Now we need Harris!

Visiting Oklahoma State today. Has also visited Auburn, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, UConn and Boston College. No more visits before his decision.

Thus, he's not picking us.

Who's are next option?

Transfer from Liberty..........??

2016 Big Ten basketball recruiting: a look at offers and commits across the conference

Ohio State and Michigan are early leaders in the 2016 class, while Indiana has extended the most offers thus far.

LINK

Interesting...

According to this, Michigan and OSU are the only schools who have a Center committed and each have two.

LINK

Interesting...

According to this, Michigan and OSU are the only schools who have a Center committed and each have two.

It's almost like big guys are really hard to find and you should do everything you can to grab them when you have a chance.

LINK

Interesting...

It's almost like big guys are really hard to find and you should do everything you can to grab them when you have a chance.

^^ Nomination for OOC thread. :lol:

LINK

Interesting...

^^ Nomination for OOC thread. :lol:

Yeah, if I could have waged on that, I'd have bet the farm. :D

LINK

Interesting...

Yeah....I'm pretty sure Miles and just about every team does that. That's why we have ended up with a number of big guys on our team even though they weren't that good of basketball players. You try and you try and you try to find that guy.

My bigger point was that our situation isn't that uncommon.

LINK

Interesting...

Yeah....I'm pretty sure Miles and just about every team does that. That's why we have ended up with a number of big guys on our team even though they weren't that good of basketball players. You try and you try and you try to find that guy.

My point is I think we would have been better off if we wanted Agau instead of McVeigh.

LINK

Interesting...

My point is I think we would have been better off if we wanted Agau instead of McVeigh.

I think that the Biggs situation made Miles very wary to guys he deemed to have work ethic concerns or "I am above the law" issues.

Obviously Agau doesnt have any issues with the law or anything like that, but i think how he basically acted like he needed the huskers to BEG him to be a husker rubbed Miles the wrong way. They seem to recruit kids who want to be huskers.

LINK

Interesting...

I think that the Biggs situation made Miles very wary to guys he deemed to have work ethic concerns or "I am above the law" issues.

Obviously Agau doesnt have any issues with the law or anything like that, but i think how he basically acted like he needed the huskers to BEG him to be a husker rubbed Miles the wrong way. They seem to recruit kids who want to be huskers.

I don't know what your source is for that but it could be correct. However, I've also seen reports that we never actually offered him a spot. Not sure what the real story was.

LINK

Interesting...

I don't know what your source is for that but it could be correct. However, I've also seen reports that we never actually offered him a spot. Not sure what the real story was.

No source.

I have heard plenty of chatter around the Agau situation, but I dont know any Aquarium guys or anything.

Just got the feeling that is what was happening.