While working on photos and videos of the races this weekend. I got to wondering if any of yall go out to Eagle Raceway. Cause if so maybe I know some of yea and just don't know it yet lol. Im out there every weekend my brothers are Chase and Nate they race in the 305 Sprintcar class. Plus I go out and help with the go cart track on Friday nights.

So if you go out there on a regular basis or on occasion. Or if you don't go to Eagle and just want to talk about racing. Here is a good spot to do it lol

FYI I put this in BS lounge as most people say racing isn't a sport lol. So Mods if you disagree with that and want to move it to other sports. Please do so.

Love Eagle! I used to be out there every weekend from about 1986-1990. My dad and I were part of the the pit crew for Dennis Parker and the 3BK sprintcar.

But alas, in 1990 graduated from HS, went off to college and have never come back home. But I have GREAT memories of that place.

during the 90's the place was fun and the announcers were great. I still hear the announcers calling Doug Deterding the Ringer Dinger when I see him. Who by the way still races out there. Red if you ever decide to come home and go to Eagle. You must pick the Eagle Super National weekend. This is the second year of it and already expecting over 100 sprint cars.

Would love to! Over a 100 sprints cars?!!?! That would be awesome. My favorite weekends out there was when the World of Outlaws came into town. Watching Slammin' Sammy and Steve Kinser go at it was a sight to see. All that horse power on that small track was a beautiful thing! LOL!

And I think I remember that name Deterding...been a long time though. ;)

Yea the world of outlaws there was awesome. To bad it's got so expensive to have them or to even go to them any more. I still remember when Steve punched Sammy on the front stretch. One of the push truck drivers, whos truck Sammy fell into or on still has the dented fender in his garage lol.

Yea they are expecting over 100 cars. Right now we have 40 or 50 something presigned up and it just started. With most of that being regulars. Last year IMCA did no promoting of it at all and had 55 cars with only 20 regulars in the field.

LOL...great story about Steve and Sammy...it doesn't surprise me at all! :) I didn't realize the World of Outlaws stopped going there. How long ago did they stop?

That many cars is incredible considering the size of the track...if you go, you gotta post some pix on here. I would love to see that!

I think the last time the outlaws was at eagle was like 5 or 6 years ago. The owner now will only have them if someone else fronts the bill and does all of the promoting. Every year eagle lost money as it cost a lot to be on their schedule. Plus with admission being $40+ and only averaging 15 cars. Doesn't make it the draw it use to.

I'm out there every Saturday taking video and photos. Video is only of my brothers but I try to catch the wrecks as well. The website i've made for them is http://www.weilerracing.com