What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

I see we're back to talking about armored vehicles and cameras again. It has nothing to do with blacks or whites rioting, it has more to do with if you are rioting you're an a-hole. Grow up and handle your problems a better way.

White rioting a-holes don't get tear gassed.

This post is just.................WOW...............

• Fire 4

I see we're back to talking about armored vehicles and cameras again. It has nothing to do with blacks or whites rioting, it has more to do with if you are rioting you're an a-hole. Grow up and handle your problems a better way.

White rioting a-holes don't get tear gassed.

They generally don't burn down buildings, more cars, couches and trash.

2014 - San Francisco, California, October 29. After the San Francisco Giants won the 2014 World Series, fires were set, bottles were thrown at police, and city buses and police vehicles were vandalized by fans. Multiple people were injured; two were shot, one was stabbed, and a police officer was seriously hurt from fireworks. 40 people were arrested.

2014 - San Francisco, California, October 29. After the San Francisco Giants won the 2014 World Series, fires were set, bottles were thrown at police, and city buses and police vehicles were vandalized by fans. Multiple people were injured; two were shot, one was stabbed, and a police officer was seriously hurt from fireworks. 40 people were arrested.

West Virginia pulled off the biggest upset in the country Saturday, knocking off No. 4 Baylor in Morgantown 41-27, and fans partied a little too hard after leaving the stadium. Mountaineers fans, famous for burning couches after big wins, pulled down lampposts, started fires and caused several thousand dollars worth of damage, according to the Morgantown Police Department.

• Fire 1

Question, sorry if already asked. Do you support body cameras for all officers?

Until the technology gets better body worn cameras are limited in what they pick up. They don't show the officers field of vision very well. It's the future of law enforcement and I'm not against them, I just wish they would come up with a better way to have officers wear them so they pick up field of vision better. Our cars have 360 degree cameras on them now so they literally pick up everything around the vehicles. Doesn't help if you're inside a building, but we've tested body worn cameras and they have their pros and cons as far as usability.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/west-virginia-baylor-fans-riot-tear-gas

WVUPD:

As a result of the dangerous behavior the events were declared riots. The crowds failed to disperse

after numerous warning resulting in the use of Pepper Spray and chemical munitions being deployed

in order to disperse the crowds and prevent any serious injuries and minimize additional property

damage.

The use of the chemical munitions resulted in the dispersal of the various groups of rioters without

any serious injuries. Several individuals were arrested under various charges by a number of

different law enforcement agencies that responded to requests for Mutual Aid Assistance because of

the size and number of crowds engaged in criminal activity

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sports-fans-turn-vandalism-win/story?id=26578123

After the Giants won the World Series for the third time in five years, some of their fans took to the streets immediately after the game near the baseball stadium where the team plays to celebrate with cheers and in some cases property damage.

The celebrations turned violent and destructive in some cases with two people shot and one person stabbed, according to The Associated Press. Police told the AP that bottles were thrown at police and multiple officers had minor injuries, amid people setting bonfires, painting graffiti and igniting fireworks.

Police in riot gear took to the streets and used tear gas to get fans to disperse.

• Fire 2

So you rushed to argue with a guy you disagree with about football, to argue......

This is a very weird/possibly bad thing. Or it's the first amendment at work to counter a sh#t police force.

Myself, I ain't so sure yet. Probably won't be for awhile.