What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

hey my fault being misinformed on the tear gas thing guys

not sure why i've never seen bray outspoken about the idiots rioting over a sporting event but needs to speak out this time though

Pretty sure I haven't seen anyone speaking up about sports riots on here other than tschu.

care to tell me why since you seem to be one of the inconsistent ones?

hey my fault being misinformed on the tear gas thing guys

not sure why i've never seen bray outspoken about the idiots rioting over a sporting event but needs to speak out this time though

Pretty sure I haven't seen anyone speaking up about sports riots on here other than tschu.

care to tell me why since you seem to be one of the inconsistent ones?

Why would I care about sports riots? These Ferguson rioters are burning down the town over a criminal being killed in a confrontation with an officer. They are f'ing idiots.

The shittiest thing about this decision is that we are right back at square 1. As long as we don't fully know if Officer Wilson was attacked, there will never be peace on the matter.

He was punched in the face twice, he stated that he didn't know if he could take a third punch to the head to the grand jury. Meaning, he thought he might pass out, that's justification for deadly force as you can't protect yourself if you're unconscious. I'm 5'8" 205 lbs and in, what I think, pretty good shape. I'm not stepping toe to toe with Brown and coming out of that encounter without being pretty messed up. Officer/subject size factor is a consideration when it comes to use of force.

I always get a kick out of people talking sh#t about cops, when 95% of the populace has no idea what it takes to do the job. Same thing with being a soldier...

Not the biggest fan of how cops get to enforce sometimes, but this is a very true statement.

The shittiest thing about this decision is that we are right back at square 1. As long as we don't fully know if Officer Wilson was attacked, there will never be peace on the matter.

The evidence the GJ saw is being released to the public. I've yet to see or hear anything about this entire thing that warrants an indictment. No sane prosecutor would ever want to take this to trial because it's an automatic loss. There's just nothing there. It was tossed to a GJ because public outcry was so ridiculous that they were left with no other viable option.

Why would I care about sports riots? These Ferguson rioters are burning down the town over a criminal being killed in a confrontation with an officer. They are f'ing idiots.

So you don't care when rioters burn and destroy sh#t because their sports team WON (which should be cause for celebration, not destruction), you don't get upset or call them idiots.

But when a kid, who had not committed a crime, and was not being pursued in response to alleged crime (which he did not commit), gets killed, and people see it as another in a long line of A) examples of oppression against their race and B) examples of police brutality that goes unpunished by the justice system, then you think the rioters are idiotic?

He was punched in the face twice, he stated that he didn't know if he could take a third punch to the head to the grand jury. Meaning, he thought he might pass out, that's justification for deadly force as you can't protect yourself if you're unconscious. I'm 5'8" 205 lbs and in, what I think, pretty good shape. I'm not stepping toe to toe with Brown and coming out of that encounter without being pretty messed up. Officer/subject size factor is a consideration when it comes to use of force.

Consider me skeptical of that being the way things went down, as he doesn't look too terribly messed up by those punches the day after:

B3QvgZNCUAAXWxZ.jpg

So you don't care when rioters burn and destroy sh#t because their sports team WON (which should be cause for celebration, not destruction), you don't get upset or call them idiots.

But when a kid, who had not committed a crime, and was not being pursued in response to alleged crime (which he did not commit), gets killed, and people see it as another in a long line of A) examples of oppression against their race and B) examples of police brutality that goes unpunished by the justice system, then you think the rioters are idiotic?

Where the hell are you getting that he didn't commit a crime? Did you not see the video of him stealing the cigars from the stop and rob down the street? That's considered a strong armed robbery in the real world. Nevermind assaulting an officer, which is what he did, is considered a crime as well. The real world called...........it's time to wake up.

Consider me skeptical of that being the way things went down, as he doesn't look too terribly messed up by those punches the day after:

B3QvgZNCUAAXWxZ.jpg

If I put my hands on you is that considered assault...............just asking.

So.......

While I admit he should not be dead, it's very likely he did commit a crime.

http://www.vox.com/cards/mike-brown-protests-ferguson-missouri/mike-brown-ferguson-MO-protests#E7043352

Ferguson Police say Brown stole some cigars in a convenience store robbery prior to the shooting. Wilson, who shot and killed Brown, was apparently aware of the robbery and radioed it in once he realized Brown fit the description of the suspect, according to St. Louis County Attorney McCulloch.

• Fire 1

Where the hell are you getting that he didn't commit a crime? Did you not see the video of him stealing the cigars from the stop and rob down the street? That's considered a strong armed robbery in the real world. Nevermind assaulting an officer, which is what he did, is considered a crime as well. The real world called...........it's time to wake up.

He paid for the cigars you are talking about, as you can read here https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/did-michael-brown-steal-cigars-or-pay-for-them/ and see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maA1FUJqhew

As for the alleged assault, I'm not expertly aware of the evidence but at best I'm hesitant to say anything either way with any kind of certainty.