LeBron - The Decision, Part II

mrandyk

Is Lebron actually interested in returning to the Cavs? Or is he feigning interest in an attempt to get more media attention and perhaps crush Cleveland sports fans again?

Edited by Mavric
Figured this could use it's own thread. Please continue.

Is Lebron actually interested in returning to the Cavs? Or is he feigning interest in an attempt to get more media attention and perhaps crush Cleveland sports fans again?

It would be an ultimate troll move to Cleveland if he ended up staying in Miami. But I think Cleveland could be freeing up cap space to sign another free agent superstar if they don't end up persuading Lebron to return home. Kevin Love is still a free agent last I checked.

It would be an ultimate troll move to Cleveland if he ended up staying in Miami. But I think Cleveland could be freeing up cap space to sign another free agent superstar if they don't end up persuading Lebron to return home. Kevin Love is still a free agent last I checked.

Their trying to lure Kevin Love, contingent on signing LeBron.

Their backup plan is Trevor Ariza. I could barely type that without laughing.

• Fire 2

Their trying to lure Kevin Love, contingent on signing LeBron.

Their backup plan is Trevor Ariza. I could barely type that without laughing.

Kevin Love isn't a free agent. He has 1 more year on his deal. Teams trying to get him now are doing so via trade. I know Cleveland has talked about trading Wiggins as part of it.

Who cares.

The best team in the league, got their greatest player ever to opt in for his final year. Resigned their free agents. Extended their coaches contract. And may be in the process in making a big push for Pau Gasol.

The Spurs aren't going anywhere.

The spurs bringing everyone back is probably the biggest move/moves of the off-season. If they get Pau they will be a very scary team nest year.

Started following the Spurs more the past couple years as its obvious that my team (Celtics) aren't real sure what they want to do at this moment except acquire as many 1st round picks as they can.

Who cares.

The best team in the league, got their greatest player ever to opt in for his final year. Resigned their free agents. Extended their coaches contract. And may be in the process in making a big push for Pau Gasol.

The Spurs aren't going anywhere.

So, no point in following anyone but the best team? I believe that the best player in the NBA being a free agent is as interesting of a story as you can expect in the offseason.

Has another team ever had FOUR #1 picks on the squad at the same time?

So....he and these four #1 picks go on to great things, did him leaving for 4 years actually allow Cleveland to stack their roster and then bring him back to make a run at the title? Or....multiple titles????

If so, it's interesting how things work out.