Fresno State Discussion

Fresno is bad. If that happens, Nebraska may struggle to make a bowl.

This must be the NUpolo eye test again.

It's just impossible to have it both ways.

Nebraska cannot have a "salty" defense, have it be "our year" or have the "best RB tandem" and let a Fresno team that is likely going to be a lower level MWC team "run wild" on them. Its duplicitous.

I don't care how late/hot/tricky/dusty/trap gamey it is. Everyone on this team knows when this game is, and when it is. There is no way they should be caught not paying attention. This is a bad team and good teams beat bad teams. Handily.

• Fire 1

NU line vs Fresno State

NU -4.5

Then Vegas doesn't think NU is as good as most do here.

The line has more to do with where the money is being bet then it has to do with who will win & by how much. Its also pretty far off game & the line will change several times from know till kickoff.

NU line vs Fresno State

NU -4.5

That's not what "Vegas" thinks at all. That's not how lines work.

I know how lines work. My stance that NU's should cruise against Fresno stands.

NU line vs Fresno State

NU -4.5

That's not what "Vegas" thinks at all. That's not how lines work.

I know how lines work. My stance that NU's should cruise against Fresno stands.

I would agree we should stomp them. Betting lines have nothing to do with that.

Nebraska cannot have a "salty" defense, have it be "our year" or have the "best RB tandem" and let a Fresno team that is likely going to be a lower level MWC team "run wild" on them. Its duplicitous.

I don't care how late/hot/tricky/dusty/trap gamey it is. Everyone on this team knows when this game is, and when it is. There is no way they should be caught not paying attention. This is a bad team and good teams beat bad teams. Handily.

To be clear, my "run wild" comment referenced their quarterback. I don't expect another 700 yard meltdown again this year, but a mobile qb going for say 150 yards on the ground can completely change a game.

To be clear, my "run wild" comment referenced their quarterback. I don't expect another 700 yard meltdown again this year, but a mobile qb going for say 150 yards on the ground can completely change a game.

Fresno's qb sounds like a Tebow or Blake Bell, he scored 14 rushing tds at Duke last year, mostly short yardage.

Part of the reasons Nebraska may not be a heavy favorite also has to do with Fresno State having won 13 straight at home.

I think that can only take you so far though. I mean they won't have Derek Carr this year. Given losing a qb doesn't mean they will suck horribly it should help us.