TE Jared Bubak [Signed GIA - Arizona State]

Mavric

I just hope he knows that they can say they're going to play him where he wants them to and then when he arrives, they can lock him down into the TE position and tell him he's going to play there no matter what. Some coaches will tell recruits whatever they want to hear in order to get them on campus...doesn't mean that it will be unicorns and rainbows after that.

Good luck to him...but I think he's going to be disappointed by how they use him down there.

I think he'd have been much happier with how Riley utilizes the Tight End here and how often they are thrown to...just surprises me that he didn't like the idea of the TE being used MORE with Riley than with Bo and that he left in spite of those facts.

I prefer rainbows and gumdrops, but whatevs.

You know, I can fully understand liking one coach over the other or liking how one coach says he is going to use you over the other.

What I don't understand is the impatience that must have been in place when..OMG...he had to wait a month after a completely new staff was getting in place and they were trying to save the CURRENT class before they moved on to one that isn't going to sign for over a year.

Unfortunately, that reaction is not uncommon in an 18 year old kid.

Knowing the family, I really do hope he gets along well down there and finds happiness.

Good luck Jared and sorry it didn't work out here.

• 4 months later...

I mean, why would you want to come to Nebraska now, The future is so uncertain and the coaching staff suck the high hard one. These coaches won't be around after next year, when they go another 5-7.

Good for you Jared. Very smart move.

I see you have three posts. Please keep it that way or show some critical thought.

I mean, why would you want to come to Nebraska now, The future is so uncertain and the coaching staff suck the high hard one. These coaches won't be around after next year, when they go another 5-7.

It's posts like this that recruits read and have second thoughts of coming here but people want to talk sh#t about a new coaching staff trying to right the ship.

If you are worried about coaching stability, ASU is one of the last places I would want to go. Graham has shown that he will leave at the drop of a hat for the better job.

• 1 year later...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...