OU's highly touted recruit Joe Mixon suspended from OU activities

I seen reports that said the video caught her spitting in his face and then punching him before he clobbered her.

If that's true then he shouldn't be in trouble, woman or not if you hit someone first always be prepared to be hit back.

I agree, and the article says "Mixon's accuser, 20-year-old Amelia Rae Molitor, claims Mixon threw a punch so powerful it knocked her unconscious for at least 20 seconds."

So I'm guessing he only hit her once.

• 2 weeks later...

I seen reports that said the video caught her spitting in his face and then punching him before he clobbered her.

If that's true then he shouldn't be in trouble, woman or not if you hit someone first always be prepared to be hit back.

I agree, and the article says "Mixon's accuser, 20-year-old Amelia Rae Molitor, claims Mixon threw a punch so powerful it knocked her unconscious for at least 20 seconds."

Devnet plays for OU?

Devnet plays for OU?
No he would have killed her.

Joe Mixon has been suspended for the entire season

On Monday, OU President David Boren accepted the recommendation of the Director of Athletics and the Head Football Coach Bob Stoops to suspend Mixon from the football team.

A statement from the university stated that Mixon will be excluded from all team activities, including being removed from the team roster. With appropriate conditions, he will be permitted to continue as a student, eligible for financial aid.

http://www.news9.com/story/26306692/ous-joe-mixon-arraigned-ordered-to-turn-self-in