Biden and skinny dipping

Don't want to spoil your breakfast, lunch or dinner, but I found this article funny and thought provoking. I wonder what it would be like to be a secret agent assigned to follow any of our political leaders. As annoying as it may be to have SA in your life 24/7 - no privacy, flip the coin and realize what mundane and crazy things the SAs have to witness as a part of their job.

The article said the SAs said Biden was the 2nd worse detail and Hillary the worse ( I bet she is pretty demanding). Reminds me of the old Nicolas Cage movie - Tess.

Have any of you been or known someone assigned to such a task as guarding a well known celebrity or a politician? If so, what stories can you share?

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/joe-biden-skinny-dipping-first-family-detail-109633.html

The SWAT team I was on was assigned to assist Secret Service when Bush came to town at that time. I was stuck in the parking garage of a retirement home that was completely empty after working a midnight shift, so needless to say I couldn't have drawn a crappier assignment. Eventually I said screw it and opened up a side door to look outside. Sitting there was a SUV load of Secret Service guys. They said, "We wondered when you'd come out!" I started asking them about being Secret Service Agents and being on the presidential detail. I'm not going to say everything they said, but they basically said it's not as fun as you think! Your life is run around their lives and at a moments notice you better be ready to go anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat. That kinda sucks for family life.....................I had the opportunity to provide security for Hilary as well...................she's a peach..................hates cops.