Power 5 conferences

I have no problem with the P5 autonomy vote. However, I am totally against a P5 only schedule. One of the things I enjoy about college sports is watching the little dogs have a shot a the big boys once in a while. To me that is what makes college football great.

If it becomes P5 only it will be more and more like the NFL, which is a bad thing.

I have no problem reducing the number of games against non P5 schools, but I don't want to see those game eliminated completely. It was fun watching Appy State - Michigan, Georgia Southern - Florida and Boise - Oklahoma.

I have no problem with the P5 autonomy vote. However, I am totally against a P5 only schedule. One of the things I enjoy about college sports is watching the little dogs have a shot a the big boys once in a while. To me that is what makes college football great.

If it becomes P5 only it will be more and more like the NFL, which is a bad thing.

I have no problem reducing the number of games against non P5 schools, but I don't want to see those game eliminated completely. It was fun watching Appy State - Michigan, Georgia Southern - Florida and Boise - Oklahoma.

I respect your opinion but I think you are in the minority. With the championships on the line, and ticket prices becoming more and more expensive, no one wants to see Nebraska play 3 out of the 4 non-cons they have this year.

Tell me what would be more intriguing to watch, Huskers vs Oregon, Oklahoma, Miami, Georgia or the schedule they have now?

I respect your opinion but I think you are in the minority. With the championships on the line, and ticket prices becoming more and more expensive, no one wants to see Nebraska play 3 out of the 4 non-cons they have this year.

Tell me what would be more intriguing to watch, Huskers vs Oregon, Oklahoma, Miami, Georgia or the schedule they have now?

I don't like to see 3 or 4 non cons, but I don't mind 1 or 2.

My question is how many people will continue to show up to games when these 8-4 and 9-3 teams start finishing 5-7 or 4-8 because of the lack of rent-a-wins. To me you will end up with the same 3 or 4 teams winning every year and the gulf between the haves and have nots will get worse and worse.

And to be honest, I think it would destroy college football if you kill off the smaller schools and turn it into NFL -lite. A great draw of college sports is seeing the little guy make a run. Take that away and you take away a big part of college sports.