What do you expect to see this season?

Which do you expect to see?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Injuries and a turnover loss. Injury bug has already started and I think we will see an improvement but still drop a game from 2-3 turnovers

Old Blackshirts and 11 wins. Talent is in place and they sound fairly focused on the process, should lead to at least one extra win from standard we're used to.

already lost some guys on D.......not sure our D has the depth to sustain a whole season.....we shall see. getting gashed by the run is heart breaking way to lose.

I'm not sure we'll have as many issues w/ the run assuming we don't lose any more guys to injuries. We had a pretty mediocre front 4 last year (obviously not including Gregory) and the LBers were clueless most of the first half of the season. We lost Rose but we get back Zaire which is a pretty good trade. VV should be much farther along, Gregory another year better and all the guys we were rotating early trying to figure things out have solidified their spot. Moss came on late, but I expect us to figure that out. Besides, with Gregory on one side we can cheat a LBer over there to help out.

My only concern is that Bo goes back to that "patty cake" defense that we saw early last season (and see for periods of the season most years). We're going to need to put some hellish pressure on the QB because our secondary can't be left on an island long.

https://twitter.com/swmckewonOWH/status/379059400423383040/photo/1

already lost some guys on D.......not sure our D has the depth to sustain a whole season.....we shall see. getting gashed by the run is heart breaking way to lose.

I'm not sure we'll have as many issues w/ the run assuming we don't lose any more guys to injuries. We had a pretty mediocre front 4 last year (obviously not including Gregory) and the LBers were clueless most of the first half of the season. We lost Rose but we get back Zaire which is a pretty good trade. VV should be much farther along, Gregory another year better and all the guys we were rotating early trying to figure things out have solidified their spot. Moss came on late, but I expect us to figure that out. Besides, with Gregory on one side we can cheat a LBer over there to help out.

My only concern is that Bo goes back to that "patty cake" defense that we saw early last season (and see for periods of the season most years). We're going to need to put some hellish pressure on the QB because our secondary can't be left on an island long.

https://twitter.com/swmckewonOWH/status/379059400423383040/photo/1

That screenshot always hits in the feels.