SOUTH DAKOTA Huskers!!!

Driving to Rapid tomorrow to do some 'shopping'... Wife is gonna get some stuff that is necessary for our survival, but I'm getting IMPORTANT stuff: Lead #8 shot for reloading (Dove season is Monday ya know), a voltage regulator for my olllllllllld truck (54 Chevy). Gonna listen to the game and likely display some obnoxiousness and horn honking during the good plays. Will hang the NU flag first thing in the morning before we leave for civilization. GO BIG RED!

• Fire 1

Man, mother and child! Made the 90 minute trip to Rapid safely, stopped in Hot Springs and stumbled on a good deal on some Winchester loaded .410 3 inchers ($10 a box!) AND a 25 lb bag o' #8 shot for $30! Oh lord, I hope the feds don't consider me a threat now that I have....GULP... 75 shells!!!! then we made our way to 'the city' and no-one had my voltage regulator in stock (WHAT!??! That seems like a crime against nature to me...) but I got the pleasure of ORDERING one at a CARQUEST and I must say, they were very friendly, helpful and accommodating! Filled my ample meatbag at Pizza Ranch, watched the wife drop $300+ at the Wal Mart (grrrrrrrrr...) and then drove home thru the Hills listening to the game (scratchy as it was on 610am due to those tall green things that surrounded us). I will report only ONE case or roadrage like behavior on MY part (lady in a jeep that struggled to choose a lane while we were turning and decided to use BOTH lanes which caused my pissometer to spin freely and a foul word WAS uttered. HOWEVER, I believe I reparated my faux pas by allowing another driver to pass me illegally into oncoming traffic while I slowed down and pulled over as not to impede his travel... He even waved a thank you at me! It was a good day, save the few initial penalties the Huskers drew... I thought they responded WELL to the 'adjustments' and it sounded like the boys were REALLY reading the game and running free. I LOVED that! Westercamp? Is this kid real or is he simply a hologram of awesomeness...? Looks like we've got SEVERAL good qb's, some good receivers, Cross, Newby and Ameer: Poetry in motion! NU flag is still flying and all seems right... I was over 500 miles away but I could swear I heard Bo actually crack a smile! GO BIG FLIPPIN RED!!!