MANNNN, woman and child!

I loved it... Just loved it. Sure it was FAU, but I remember quaking against SD State a few years back and some other INCOMPLETE early games. I only listened BUT it sounded like adjustments, recognition, d and o reads, good tackling and ADJUSTMENTS... Did I mention ADJUSTMENTS...? I could sit here drinking my diet cola and Bison Ridge and name standout player after player for todays game. SOOOOOO happy with this performance! GO BIG FRIGGIN RED!!!!!! Did I hear that Bo smiled during the game...? Is he getting soft on us? How do you smile with a baby owl's ribcage hanging out of your mouth?

• Fire 2

I loved it... Just loved it. Sure it was FAU, but I remember quaking against SD State a few years back and some other INCOMPLETE early games. I only listened BUT it sounded like adjustments, recognition, d and o reads, good tackling and ADJUSTMENTS... Did I mention ADJUSTMENTS...? I could sit here drinking my diet cola and Bison Ridge and name standout player after player for todays game. SOOOOOO happy with this performance! GO BIG FRIGGIN RED!!!!!! Did I hear that Bo smiled during the game...? Is he getting soft on us? How do you smile with a baby owl's ribcage hanging out of your mouth?

Hell ya. Good post +1.

If you don't feel good about that one, you're a miserable pissant.

I have yet to go dabbling into the FAU game thread but man, I gotta say that was a feel good win. The weapons we have accumulated on offense for this season and the future are almost scary. That was a well oiled machine out there yesterday. If they execute like that for the next 11 games, look the hell out everyone else.

As far as the aggressiveness before the half ended, I freaking loved it! Fake spikes, hail-mary's, running it up. HELL to the YES. I've been saying it for a while now, be a bully. Get back into that frame of mind that we are an unstoppable force. Dare people to stop us. A++ game every week, and an opponent knows they are gonna be in for a long day unless they play better than they ever have. Scare the crap out of every team that knows we are coming up in the schedule. Go Big Friggin Red is right!

I have yet to go dabbling into the FAU game thread but man, I gotta say that was a feel good win. The weapons we have accumulated on offense for this season and the future are almost scary. That was a well oiled machine out there yesterday. If they execute like that for the next 11 games, look the hell out everyone else.

As far as the aggressiveness before the half ended, I freaking loved it! Fake spikes, hail-mary's, running it up. HELL to the YES. I've been saying it for a while now, be a bully. Get back into that frame of mind that we are an unstoppable force. Dare people to stop us. A++ game every week, and an opponent knows they are gonna be in for a long day unless they play better than they ever have. Scare the crap out of every team that knows we are coming up in the schedule. Go Big Friggin Red is right!

+++++1