High School Class of 2013 RB's recruiting question?

Haspula

This weekend there were two RB's on display that we recruited and got a visit from for the 2013 class outside of Newby (4 star, #10 ranked RB) and Adam Taylor (4 star, #18 ranked RB):

Corey Clement , UW (4 star, #17)

JoJo Kemp, UK (3 star, #10 all purpose back)

These 2 also visited us. What was the order of RB's that our staff had in mind for that year?? Im guessing it was Newby > Adam Taylor = Clement >>> Kemp. However Clement looked pretty good against LSU. I wonder if the staff chose to recruit adam taylor harder than clement, who commmitted to the badgers 2 weeks before Adam Taylor committed to NU?

Ehhh, there was some big debate on this at the time. I honestly think Clement was slightly ahead of Taylor due to Adam's ACL injury, but people have said the coaches told both the first one to commit got the spot. Also, JoJo was looked at by Nebraska as more of an option as a slot receiver, not necessarily a RB. There's a thread on all of this somewhere buried in the recruiting section.

My opinion - Newby > Clement >(very slightly) Adam Taylor with Kemp being a slot WR target.

Edit: Went back and searched through a little bit... Kemp was being looked at as more of an ATH by the Huskers with the potential to play RB, WR, and DB. There were rumors he tried to commit after a visit to the Wisconsin game that year and we told him to think about it in an attempt to slow-play him on our way to Newby. Lot of arguments about that, but that was my opinion at the time too - and I'd say it worked out for us.

• Fire 1

Ehhh, there was some big debate on this at the time. I honestly think Clement was slightly ahead of Taylor due to Adam's ACL injury, but people have said the coaches told both the first one to commit got the spot. Also, JoJo was looked at by Nebraska as more of an option as a slot receiver, not necessarily a RB. There's a thread on all of this somewhere buried in the recruiting section.

My opinion - Newby > Clement >(very slightly) Adam Taylor with Kemp being a slot WR target.

Edit: Went back and searched through a little bit... Kemp was being looked at as more of an ATH by the Huskers with the potential to play RB, WR, and DB. There were rumors he tried to commit after a visit to the Wisconsin game that year and we told him to think about it in an attempt to slow-play him on our way to Newby. Lot of arguments about that, but that was my opinion at the time too - and I'd say it worked out for us.

+1 thanks!