Miami

okaive

Watching the game now and although I hate them, I am hoping that they win just for our benefit.

They're not looking good on either side of the line and really don't have much of a challenge before playing us after tonight's game.

They have Florida A&M and Arkansas State. Hate counting my eggs before they hatch, but really liking our chances right now.

The only thing that I see as their strength is their kick returns. That could kill us if we don't kick it deep in the end zone.

Missed the Cane game. Was drafting a fantasy team and had a Breaking Bad season 2 marathon on Netfilx. Dkesnt sound like I missed much.

So the consensus is we handle them fairly easily? Good to hear. Got another huge beatdown this weekend and a potential home field embarassment in Fresno. I hope we keep up the slaughters through non con. Keep striking fear into all our opponents before we play em. Love it.

Still though, Miami isnt a pushover Im sure. Gotta keep this killer mentality up and roll over them.

Missed the Cane game. Was drafting a fantasy team and had a Breaking Bad season 2 marathon on Netfilx. Dkesnt sound like I missed much.

So the consensus is we handle them fairly easily? Good to hear. Got another huge beatdown this weekend and a potential home field embarassment in Fresno. I hope we keep up the slaughters through non con. Keep striking fear into all our opponents before we play em. Love it.

Still though, Miami isnt a pushover Im sure. Gotta keep this killer mentality up and roll over them.

Unless something drastically changes, their offense isn't something to be afraid of. They have a really good running back, but the o-line didn't seem to be very good and neither is the QB if you get pressure on him early (he had very happy feet numerous times in the second half, even if there was no pressure).

I think their defense could give us some trouble, so that might be a good test for this team going into conference play.

Miami defense looks salty and could save their bacon if our offense doesn't beat them up. Special teams were good, set up decent returns.

Their offense, though...looks lost. Poor O-Line play, stupid penalties/mistakes (including the ineligible receiver call, which was correct), no running game to speak of, and their current QB situation is tenuous at best.

Could be close for a half, but we should be able to blow things open after their defense gets winded...provided we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.