Possible Mich St game watch party?

I'm gonna be in Lincoln on Oct 4th for a wedding. My 4 year old daughter is in the wedding so my attendance is quite critical. It is my wife's cousin. I will also state that these jokers are very fortunate that it is a night game. The days of missing games for wedding is LONG gone.

With that said, I have already pre-warned my wife that I will be leaving what ever point in time the wedding/celebration is at at around the 5:30pm time to head for whereever to watch the game. No if's, and's, or butts about it.

My question is, would any HuskerBoarders like to gather up for a watch party somewhere for that game? I enjoy the tailgates at the spring games and would like to take the next step in our relationships by being together during an actual game, when all our psychoticness actually rises to the surface.

Any ideas are appreciated. I would have no clue where to have such a thing, so I'm basically asking for advice as well. Lastly, I would like to avoid downtown if at all possible and it would prefer to be rather kid friendly. My 6 year old will want to partake. Thanks for any feedback.

We always go to Big Red keno before games. Free shuttle to and from game. Always thought just staying there to watch a game would be cool. Good food and drinks plus keno. There is a large group party room you can reserve as well. Might be worth checking out.

That's on West O, right?

Yes Knapp. It's a great place. Might want to get there early. It doesn't house a HUGE number. Pretty tight quarters too I've always thought. However I love the food there

We always go to Big Red keno before games. Free shuttle to and from game. Always thought just staying there to watch a game would be cool. Good food and drinks plus keno. There is a large group party room you can reserve as well. Might be worth checking out.

That's on West O, right?

Yep, right next to the ol' Git N Split. Not sure how many can fit in the party room but I would assume they would accommodate a large group that intended to stay for the game.

• 2 weeks later...