*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Sorry if this has been posted. It looks like we have 32 seniors on the 2016 roster. How many are on scholarship? What are we projecting for a class size in 2017? I though I had seen the #17 for 2017, however that seems low with this many seniors....

http://dataomaha.com/documents/husker-scholarship-distribution

This probably isn't the appropriate location for this question but it came up after reviewing the link, anyone heard anything in regards to a medical red shirt for Rose-Ivey since he missed all of the 2014 season?

Have to say I'm impressed with the amount of offers we've gotten out in the last 2-3 days. Not only the amount of offers but it seems like almost every kid is interested in setting up a visit- whether it be OV or UV. Really think if the staff keeps this effort up the Huskers can sign a top 15 or even top 10 class this year

Have to say I'm impressed with the amount of offers we've gotten out in the last 2-3 days. Not only the amount of offers but it seems like almost every kid is interested in setting up a visit- whether it be OV or UV. Really think if the staff keeps this effort up the Huskers can sign a top 15 or even top 10 class this year

We're also not shy with who were offering. We are going after big fish and I love it!

OT is obviously a huge focus for the staff this cycle, ton of OT offers going out and virtually no interior offers.

We dont need any more guards.

Yes, we're in a very good spot on the interior, so the need isn't dire. If an elite interior comes along you of course take him, otherwise the staff can be picky.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***