*** 2017 Recruiting ***

At RB we are in the lead for Kylin Hill fwiw

Yeah, I haven't been able to get a good read on him but I added him to the list.

I think the TE number of 3 Mike stated they wanted to take includes the HBack or fullback.

Yeah, I think that's right now that you say that. Changed TE back to 2-3 depending on if we get a FB.

Haha I like the FYI :) Yes it's nice that he retweeted it.. Better than not retweeting; however I don't put much stock into retweeted posts directed at them.. Some kids have even said that they are just being nice by giving a retweet to something directed at them.

I was watching the draft this weekend and I got to thinking "Man, how many of the guys committed right now or soon will be drafted highly when that day comes". Not to sound like somebody recently, but we could be looking like tOSU did this draft.

Also, I was watching with my uncle. Little backstory. Years ago when Nebraska was a top team and just joined the Big 12 they lost to an unranked Texas squad. He sat in the car during a family outting with one of those mobile TV POS things watching it and nearly chucked it out onto I80. He was a die hard, haven't heard him excited in a long time. He randomly brought up the stellar recruiting efforts being made. Makes me think we are doing something right.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***