*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Anyone think he's hinting something? Benning replied with "Uh Huh" and has mentioned a may commit a couple times. Doubt it, just reaching for some news.

The only un-committed guy I can think of that we're in on is Babb. Probably checking in on McQuitty and Bryant but I don't know if he was referring to a commitment. That would be nice, though.

Anyone think he's hinting something? Benning replied with "Uh Huh" and has mentioned a may commit a couple times. Doubt it, just reaching for some news.

The only un-committed guy I can think of that we're in on is Babb. Probably checking in on McQuitty and Bryant but I don't know if he was referring to a commitment. That would be nice, though.

Mcquitty is not in St louis. You are probably right on Babb and Bryant though.

Mcquitty is not in St louis. You are probably right on Babb and Bryant though.

Yeah, McQuitty is in Columbia but I would guess since it's two hours away that he would check in on him while he's that direction.

Selfishly posting this on each page so I don't have to keep searching back for it. But I have made some updates as well.

Priority:
OT - There will only be five scholarship OTs left after this year and two will be seniors.
DT - Only four left after this year. Behind by not taking one last year. For sure need two.
DE - Numbers aren't bad but really need some game-changers
TE - Only three after this year but at least they're young.

-----------------------------------------

QB - 1 - TRISTAN GEBBIA
RB - 1 - Kylin Hill
FB - 0-1 - Ben Miles
WR - 4 - KEYSHAWN JOHNSON Jr., JAEVON McQUITTY, Jamire Calvin, Nick Pickett, Maruice Bell, Jeremiah Hawkins, Tyjon Lindsey
TE - 2-3 - AUSTIN ALLEN, Josh Falo
OT - 2-3 - BRENDEN JAIMES, Ryan Nelson, Matt Sichterman, Broc Bando, Aaron Banks
OG/C - 1-2 -

DT - 2-3 - DEONTRE THOMAS, Isaiah Johnson (JUCO)
DE - 2-3 - Guy Thomas, Jacob Lichtenstein
LB - 3 - WILLIE HAMPTON, AVERY ROBERTS, Nadarius Fagan, Rahyme Johnson
CB - 1-2 - Darnay Holmes, Jamarri Jackson, Deommodore Lenoir
S - 1-2 -

• Fire 3

If we follow with a Kitrell offer soon, are we good at DT if we take Kitrell, Thomas, and 1 JUCO (Johnson)?

I would think so. Don't see us taking four in one year.

I thought i saw where one of the coaches said we could have as many as 6 D linemen in this class. Maybe they are talking DT and DE while you are just talking DT.

If we follow with a Kitrell offer soon, are we good at DT if we take Kitrell, Thomas, and 1 JUCO (Johnson)?

I thought i saw where one of the coaches said we could have as many as 6 D linemen in this class. Maybe they are talking DT and DE while you are just talking DT.

3 DTs and 3 DEs would be perfect imo

Yeah, I would think three of each.

Yes that was Banker and that number was both DE and DT. The number was 3 each.

Would you guys be ok with a DT senario where we take Thomas, Kitrell, and 1 more 4 star caliber HS guy (Eliss or the kid from Tenn for example)....and pass on the JUCOs?

I'm not convinced we need a JUCO. I think we have enough young talent on the roster now that a JUCO isn't necessary.

We're not particularly deep - especially without taking anyone last year - but I think the guys we have can definitely get the job done and they might as well get the reps.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***