Switch the games

Thought we played well tonight but there is plenty of room for improvement. My question is if we played the way we did tonight against McNeese and struggled against a tough team on the road. What would be the feeling?

Personally I think we have shown how good we are as long as we are focused.

On another note. Great time for the game. It was only 4:30 am here at kickoff. Next week will be rough trying to wake up earlier.

We missed seeing the Husker's first TD because the channel that was carrying it had to show the end of a 12 point win by Utah State over Wake Forest..which consisted of a bunch of kneel-downs...Have we really fallen that far?

I don't think it means we have fallen. It's just that most channels finish the game that is on before hand. If it was on ESPN they may have shown it on one of the channels.

Yeah..I instinctively started looking at the espn channels...Then remembered it was on a cbs channel I wasn't very familiar with..Then panicked when I noticed at the bottom of the screen that our game was already in progress (15:00 showing for awhile, then next time I noticed that counting down)...

I should've looked for it on my receiver..Not sure if we still get the games on radio out here.

Watching all 3 of their games, I certainly wouldn't categorize Fresno as a "tough" team by any stretch of the imagination. I don't think either scenario would be considered anything other than bad since it has little to do with the opponents and everything to do with our own team's focus (or lack thereof) on a week-to-week, series-to-series, play-to-play basis.

Are we going to lose focus since we're "good" again and lay an egg against Miami? It's entirely possible, if the last 7 years have taught us anything.

I was listenin to my radio on my computer phone. It is 2-3 plays behind tv. First drive on 3rd and 9 we call a timeout. Of course im thinkin "god. Here we frickin go 3 and out to start. Burn a timeout. Yada yada". At precisely that moment the scoretocker on the bottom of the tv screen changed to 6-0 nebraska. What a weird feeling.

I understand finishing the game you are on before switching. However, when the gam did over, switch the dang game. We don't need to see the coaches shaking hands and a brief sconummary of what we just saw.

If I can paraphrase knapplc, regional coverage is a thing, and CBS Sports should look into it.

Yep. How hard is it to figure out nobody in Nebraska wanted to keep watching Wake Forest lose to Utah State?