What was the deal with that safety?

Pretty sure his back was turned to the play and he had no idea it was a punt. If you watch the play, at the very end he makes a punting motion and an "oh crap" face. I just think he thought it was a pass and was knocking it away.

After my initial reaction of "WTF just happened", after looking at the replay I think he honestly thought it was a pass and batted it away. They did line up as if they were going for it.

Pretty sure his back was turned to the play and he had no idea it was a punt. If you watch the play, at the very end he makes a punting motion and an "oh crap" face. I just think he thought it was a pass and was knocking it away.

This. And bo alluded to such in the presser. He didnt see ot kicked as they kine up in normal oofensive formation. And thats what initially thoight too. Since he was man coverage, he was running with the receiver with his back to the play.

This. And bo alluded to such in the presser. He didnt see ot kicked as they kine up in normal oofensive formation. And thats what initially thoight too. Since he was man coverage, he was running with the receiver with his back to the play.
You still drunk?

You still drunk?
iphone damn it. Sometimes i just dont have the patience to correct everything

You still drunk?

It should have autocorrected though.

You still drunk?

It should have autocorrected though.

I turned that crap off that drove me even more nuts