Miami Message Board Score Predictions . . .

I snuck over to the Miami message board, to see how their fans see the game. Here are a few posts:

Hope i'm.wrong but 41-17 neb. Close at 1st but Nebraska wins going away.

Our Canes will feed off the angst of 94,000 hooskers watching in disbelief and we pile on because it just feels good. We win 52-17

I hate to say this but I see 35 Nebraska and 21 Miami, they will be fired up and we haven't done well with our OL blocking and i just see Amer having a Huge game and Armstrong getting like 75 yds rushing.

This is a big what if so don't kill me. What if our team shocks the country and blows out Neb? It can be done

Mike come on. Even a sh*t head like me would not say that. Come on. Let's give our current and former Huskers a bit more room than that. To be honest, I feel super bad for LP. His growing up time was crazy bad. CRAZY bad. What would you or I have become if we were in those shoes? That is TOTALLY rhetorical. But for me...I guess I would have been more sh*tty than I was.

Mike come on. Even a sh*t head like me would not say that. Come on. Let's give our current and former Huskers a bit more room than that. To be honest, I feel super bad for LP. His growing up time was crazy bad. CRAZY bad. What would you or I have become if we were in those shoes? That is TOTALLY rhetorical. But for me...I guess I would have been more sh*tty than I was.

its all in good fun guy. LP was an excellent player for NU and I wish TO could have helped him more. Ray Lewis... still a dbag

OK Mike I'm with you on all that. TO took a hit in trying to help LP and after the fact I guess you know TO said he wished he would have bailed before but in the world of "helping" you really can't know the outcome beforehand. Did we need LP at the end? No. We did not. So...he had another shot and TO didnt need him. Non NU players...I'm not commenting on them Ray or otherwise. I'm not a Ray fan but for those who are, to each his own.

its all in good fun guy. LP was an excellent player for NU and I wish TO could have helped him more. Ray Lewis... still a dbag

Actually let me correct that. TO did all he could have done to help LP, mad props for the guy as a player. But made horrible decisions later in life. Either way, it's just a joke and didn't mean to offend folks