Lincoln cheap decent auto body work?

Hi folks. Bro lives in Lincoln near campus. Totally 100 percent not a car guy. He has an old awesome running Camry. Fair number of dents and some rust. Does anyone have advice for us about a repair place that understands how to do the proper decent quick and low cost soso repair work to make cars looks more presentable and slow down degradation without being stupid over the top and without being ripoff artists?

Advice much appreciate. GBR (in triple measure since Thug U is tomorrow and the small ten is wide open Bo needs to take it).

Thanks again have a great night (btw I put on an idiot no research I know almost nothing bet on tonight just cuz I wanted to have one...and Conn fumbled first series and South Fla (who is apparently terrible this year) jammed one in so lucky me I'm up already. Lol. Probably the kiss of death that I commented positively about this duh bet in Q1 hehe.

Hi folks. Bro lives in Lincoln near campus. Totally 100 percent not a car guy. He has an old awesome running Camry. Fair number of dents and some rust. Does anyone have advice for us about a repair place that understands how to do the proper decent quick and low cost soso repair work to make cars looks more presentable and slow down degradation without being stupid over the top and without being ripoff artists?

Advice much appreciate. GBR (in triple measure since Thug U is tomorrow and the small ten is wide open Bo needs to take it).

Thanks again have a great night (btw I put on an idiot no research I know almost nothing bet on tonight just cuz I wanted to have one...and Conn fumbled first series and South Fla (who is apparently terrible this year) jammed one in so lucky me I'm up already. Lol. Probably the kiss of death that I commented positively about this duh bet in Q1 hehe.

Go to Crist's Auto Body in Crete. Like ads of yore used to say "small town prices" is very true. My family has used them for 20+ years, ask for Dan...

Dang. I just read your tag line for Lou longagodelerius. You don't ever listen to Lou for wisdom, ever, right? I'm being serious not trying to sound like a dick. Serious question. To be way too clear for some anyway to be clear...I can't think of any idea besides a joke that anyone would quote LH for say the last 15 years.