We could use a little help

McNeese72

I voted too.

Side note: my loving wife asked me what was on your helmet, she asked "is it a rorschach?" I asked her what she saw, she said, she saw a rorschach (which is pretty darn funny). I told her I saw a cowboy on a horse behind the letter M.

I think she was upset about how close the game was... If you guys would've won, I'd be calling it "that damn rorschach team logo". And saying things like "McNeese isn't even a state!"

I kid. Good luck the rest of the season!

While I was voting again today for our adopted Cowboys (is it wrong to vote several times?), I noticed Miami is in this logos tournament going against New Mexico St, so I decided to go ahead and vote against the Canes. Here the link, if you want to rub salt in their wounds digitally.

Just hit the Canes V Aggies contest...from location one I had the tieing vote 251 - 251...went to second IP bounce and made it 252 - 251 in favor or NM St....heh heh

Well done Gramps and SPH! I looked, and it was T-266. I added one more vote for NM St. Need more votes. :cowbell:

Hey, guys. Great win over Miami. I watched the whole thing (since we had another damn open date). I've always disliked Miami from way back.

I need to ask you a favor. Could you guys help us out by voting for us in this logo contest. The guy running this contest hates our logo and we are trying to shove it up his @ss.

http://sportzedge.com/2014/09/18/coolest-ncaa-logos-tournament-3-vcu-vs-10-mcneese-state/

Thanks.

Good luck against Illinois this week. You got some big fans down here in Cowboy Country.

Doc

BxOKftO.jpg