Suh and now henery on the Lions offically my NFL team

blkshrtz

I am a Packer fan. Very hard for me on Sundays to root for all of the Iowa guys on GB roster and against all the Huskers on the Lions.

Assassin, Redskins have many Huskers. Have they always been your team or did you gravitate there because of the Nebraska guys on the team?

I've always been a 'Skins fan -- having a bunch of Huskers on the team is just an added bonus.

I jumped on the lions bandwagon when I went to cowboys game in Dallas years ago. The year we went to the cotton bowl. The lions were awful that year but upset the cowboys in Dallas. I realized that day that I hated the cowboys. But it's been fun watching the lions get better and should have a decent playoff shot this year.

That's a really bizarre answer. So..you like former Sker teams TODAY because LONG ago you saw a pro team you did not like (at least that day forward) cuz they got beat by the worst team long term in the NFL?

Anyway...if you can cool down maybe I can suggest something more easy and correct. Long ago you watched the Cowboys and you hated them. /end.

Is it not flat out that simple? (yes, it is). That should suffice. the "boys" are the most hated team in the USA and have been for a very long time.

Love the Lions the SKins whatever...but don't confuse it with well placed hatred of others.

Seisy is there as well. And actually started at nickel last week. Just dont know why he never got it to click in his two years here.

That is curious. Came in with some hype. Had the body. Didn't suck it at NU. Then in the NFL...sticking but not killing it. Maybe close to great guys like this are commonplace but for years I've been expecting at least a bit of a breakout from that freakish athlete. Anyway cheering hard for the former Sker.