The Real Top 10

The moment you have all been waiting for. The real top 10:

10. TCU. They thumped Minnesota last week 30-7. Need I say more (tongue in cheek). In all seriousness, this team is going to start busting heads.

9. BYU. The bike riders lose ground this week for not playing. Hey, how can you get excited about a team that doesn't play?

8. Ole Miss. Can't wait to see how the politically correct boys at ESPN handle all of those Confederate Flags waving behind them during Gameday.

7. Nebraska. If our helmets were solid gold, the media would have us at #2. Remember when people laughed at me for predicting an undefeated season? Not so funny anymore, huh? (Note: please don't remind me of the stupid things that I said that have turned out to be wrong. Let's keep it positive, people, let's keep it positive).

6. UCLA. Memphis and Virginia have turned out to be good teams. A good ASU team was destroyed by these guys. UCLA will always lack sex appeal, but Mora has them rolling.

5. Baylor. My Gerry Cooney team. Are they great or not? Have destroyed everyone, but their nonconference schedule has been so weak that it would make Florida blush.

4. Oklahoma. It's hard to write anything interesting or funny about OU. Ever since somebody posted a picture of Bob Stoops's Hearst-Castle sized home, I haven't been able to get it out of my head.

3. Alabama. They are the San Antonio Spurs of college football: ultra boring, but they keep winning. Still think it's ridiculous that Nick Saban is the spokesman for SuperCuts. Oh, they don't pay him for his haircut? My bad.

2. Oregon. After further consideration, their stinker against WSU last week causes them to fall one spot.

1. Michigan State. What? If we're going to bump them off, we might as well do it while they're number one!

• Fire 3

7. Nebraska. If our helmets were solid gold, the media would have us at #2. Remember when people laughed at me for predicting an undefeated season? Not so funny anymore, huh? (Note: please don't remind me of the stupid things that I said that have turned out to be wrong. Let's keep it positive, people, let's keep it positive).

this is... it is just... i mean, if we win next week and you said that, sure.

but, i think almost everyone expected us to be undefeated at this point in the season, even those who believed we would not ultimately go undefeated.

• Fire 1