2014-15 Season Notes

Jake Hammond has some fight in him, good offensive skill. Not Big Ten ready in terms of physical presence but showed more than I expected.

Didn't see explosiveness I've heard about Tarin Smith, but then I learned he's been ill and has lost 12 pounds as a result.

Nick Fuller has been making a very high percentage of shots. Looks great shooting. Minutes will depend on defense, rebounding. Needs work.

Miles is always good, but in this clip he seems like he tried to force a little humor that wasn't much reciprocated.

Almost like he has created this character that he has to perpetuate.......

I know it's a small gripe, but (at least in mho) this didn't seem like one of his better performances.

In the big picture of course, I'll always take a good on-court performance over the tangential stuff.

Miles is always good, but in this clip he seems like he tried to force a little humor that wasn't much reciprocated.

I know it's a small gripe, but (at least in mho) this didn't seem like one of his better performances.

In the big picture of course, I'll always take a good on-court performance over the tangential stuff.

#firemiles

while watching I thought the exact same thing. He was still more entertaining then the other coaches though.

#firemiles

Doubt I'd be much of a participant in that octothorp since I've been on board big-time with Miles since day 1..... :)

#firemiles

#19wins