Had my Bell Rung

I remember you from when I was on the sideline of the Northwestern game last year. We talked for a second or two and you seemed like an enjoyable guy.

I also remember seeing something on twitter that someone on the sidelines got hurt and was carted off on a stretcher. Crazy story man - glad to hear you're alright afterwards.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · Sep 27

There's an injured camera guy on the sidelines in the Northwest corner being attended to right now.

The injured camera man in the corner just got carried off on a stretcher with a neck brace on.

Garrett @GSG5545 Sep 27

@Sean_Callahan Watching Ameer Abdullah will do that to you. Seriously though, hope he's ok

You're famous! And GSG is a dick :P

Wow. That really had to be a vicious hit to crack the shatter the lens like that oh my goodness.

I was in a music video a month back and accidentally punched my buddy's FS700 as hard as I possibly could straight into the lense and it did nothing. Jokes about my strength aside, you must be tough as hell.

There's an injured camera guy on the sidelines in the Northwest corner being attended to right now.

The injured camera man in the corner just got carried off on a stretcher with a neck brace on.

Garrett @GSG5545 Sep 27

@Sean_Callahan Watching Ameer Abdullah will do that to you. Seriously though, hope he's ok

You're famous! And GSG is a dick :P

Hahaha, well technically, it WAS because I was watching Ameer.