#16 in Both Polls

I find the coaches poll to be much better than the AP poll. Sadly, most of those teams got a bump from beating a horrible aTm team.

Mississippi State is getting love for beating "3 top 10 teams" when in reality they beat a horrible aTm team, a barely top 25 LSU team (that will probably fall back out after this week) and a decent Auburn team that I suspect will finish the season with 3 or 4 losses.

• Fire 1

Let the good times roll boys... Just keep winning!

+1 for the awesome Cars tune. :thumbs:

I suddenly feel the need to watch Episode IV.

Ha ha! Yeah, what was that all about? I guess Star Wars came out at the same time as The Cars album. :lol:

Gonna go ahead and state this now. If more than one SEC team gets in, we should boycott any Bowl or playoff game they are involved in.

Why? And who is "we"?

Because a two loss team shouldn't be ahead of a one loss team. But regardless I hope the conference champions are consider first. I don't think you deserve it if you don't win your conference.

Ole miss still has miss st.

Miss st still has bama.

Ole miss still has auburn

Bama still has auburn

Long way from being worried

Besides. The committee is just NOT gonna screw over this new system in the first year by showing bias enough to put two teams from the same conference in it. Regardless of the repercussions from espn and the like. Thats why the sec love seems more ridiculous this year than ever. They know its essentially out of their hands. The attrition i listed above and the committee will mess up the agenda.

• Fire 2

Why would people find it surprising to have two teams from the same conference in the playoff? We've had two teams from the same conference in the championship game before. I don't want it to happen, but if Ole Miss wins the rest of their games and Alabama wins the rest of their games, Alabama would have a good argument that they're one of the top 4 teams. Their only loss would be to the #1/#2 team in the country in an early game. If Mississippi State and Auburn win the rest of their games, Auburn would have a good argument that they're one of the top 4 teams. Their only loss would be to the #1 team in the country in an early game.