We decided to quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago. The money we spent on cigarettes we could use to get a new vehicle and we did it:) We quit cold turkey. Below is the picture of the vehicle we got. It is a Mazda CX-5. If anyone is thinking about quitting smoking and wants to know what we did to quit, let me know. It definitely wasn't easy, but the rewards of quitting are great. We quit without using any medicine, etc.

• Fire 2

BF654.jpg

Bolivar Cofradia, 6" x 54 ring. Made by Padron.

One of my favorites. Has Honduran and Nicaraguan leaf. Come to think of it, I haven't had one of these Bolivars in a while. Might just have to fire one up this afternoon. :lol:LINK

• Fire 1

cs-mwd.jpg

Enjoying a little Man 'O War Ruination right now, to end the day. 40 ring, 5". These things are okay, but nothing to write home about. I liked them better when I first got them. They didn't fare well in the humidor.

Had one of these last night:

CS-BOA-VIEW2.JPG

Victor Sinclair Bohemian. 6" x 54 ring I think. They have a unique shape--sort of flattened out on the ends. They're nothing special. Just okay stick. My cigar buddy hates them. Go figure. :dunno

7919d1159680651-felipe-dominicana-serie-

Felipe Dominicana. Real cheap sticks. You can get 20 for $30 from cigarsinternational.com right now. LINK These things are probably one of the best, if not *the* best, cheap cigars I've ever had. The ones I bought are robustos (5" 50 ring). I don't think those are robustos in the pic I posted. They look longer. Here is a tongue-in-cheek review of them from the Crap Cigar guys on YouTube: LINK

Are there no other cigar smokers on HB? Come on you pussies! :lol:

Edited by NUance
Ha ha! The site owner must have changed the picture. Glad he didn't change it to pron! luzl
  • 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Bump...anyone think with relations opening back up somewhat with Cuba that online sales of Cuban Cigars will begin any time soon? Heard on ye ol trusty news that you will be able to bring back no more than $100 worth in travels, but I haven't been able to find anything on interweb sales.

• Fire 1

Bump...anyone think with relations opening back up somewhat with Cuba that online sales of Cuban Cigars will begin any time soon? Heard on ye ol trusty news that you will be able to bring back no more than $100 worth in travels, but I haven't been able to find anything on interweb sales.

There's a short thread on cigarbid.com. LINK But it sounds like no one knows for sure what the deal is yet on bringing cigars back from Cuba. I don't think anything has been finalized yet.

This is my go-to

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real

RyJReservaRealFromAd.jpg

Gonna go to Ted's tomorrow and hopefully pick up something new

I had two of those about a month ago. At a cigar bar named "219" in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. Great sticks! :lol: