Kenny Bell just can't stop being Kenny Bell

NUpolo8

So! After a fruitful day at work I decided to check the twitter machine (I thing I am often wont to do during a spare minute in the bad boy lifestyle) and I stumbled across this little chestnut.

post-1055-0-48324400-1413943894_thumb.jpg

Now a common theme round these parts lately is that Nebraska is 6-1 (true) there is a spark of optimism that this team won't lose four games for the first time in over a decade (also true!) and most importantly, and those who say I have nothing positive to say need to take notice here, there seems to be an attitude of looking towards a greater goal. A good thing.

Until we go rip a wound open.

For Christ's sake let it go. He doesn't play here anymore. He played hurt and didn't complain to the media about it. He's the other part of most of your td catches.

In short, Bo could drop a twitter ban again any ole time.

• Fire 9

He's done good things on the field but seems to lack common communication skills and knowledge. What to do/say and what not to do/say. It's all pretty old and tiring by now and I try to just ignore anything that comes out of his mouth or Twitter account. He will be remembered for being a great receiver here but once he's gone I won't be saying, "I wish we still had Kenny."

• Fire 1

I'm just as tired of Kenny Bell as I was of Taylor Martinez. There are 130 other kids on the team who go about their business and work and play hard without being insufferable douches - maybe Kenny should take note and quit being a distraction. Or if you're going to be a distraction, maybe don't drop 5 on-the-money passes in one game?

Kids will be kids and all but man, enough is enough.

I'm just as tired of Kenny Bell as I was of Taylor Martinez. There are 130 other kids on the team who go about their business and work and play hard without being insufferable douches - maybe Kenny should take note and quit being a distraction. Or if you're going to be a distraction, maybe don't drop 5 on-the-money passes in one game?

Kids will be kids and all but man, enough is enough.

Stop calling Kenny a kid.

And last I remember, Taylor did put his body on the line, several times, and never once complained like this. Kenny taps himself out of plays at least as many times as he drops a pass.

• Fire 5

You guys make me laugh.....

Could it be, just maybe, the senior WR wants to throw support out to his starting QB at the beginning of a potential season defining run? Maybe?

If your maturity isn't to the level to understand this, well then no wonder the nonsense this board experiences.

My coworker is in the first year of her position. She is replacing an award winning retiree. I tell our shared clients they are in for more exciting things and can look forward to positive differences and that she will build upon things that already exist. This most likely isn't true, there will be a huge learning curve. But it would be a disservice to my coworker and our "clients" to not extend my full support and excitement about the differences. Especially if it was my last year with the company.

I agree with the twitter ban. Wouldn't be a bad thing at all. Especially for KB.

Most of us knew there was some underlying issues with Martinez. Many never wanted to acknowledge it. No point in doing so now. He's gone and we've moved on. I'm glad we have.

This negativity and these strange obsolete nonsense things that draw this teams focus away....well it all needs to disappear. There's just always something.

He's done good things on the field but seems to lack common communication skills and knowledge. What to do/say and what not to do/say. It's all pretty old and tiring by now and I try to just ignore anything that comes out of his mouth or Twitter account. He will be remembered for being a great receiver here but once he's gone I won't be saying, "I wish we still had Kenny."

Yep.